Sign in to follow this  

Holiday - Two Weeks AFK - Couple of Updates

Hey folks,

Just a heads up but tomorrow is my last day in the office for two weeks. It's been non-stop since we announced Autosport so I'm off to recharge my batteries and get a bit of rest :)

That said, if there's anything you want me to raise with the team before I go please ensure you let me know by tomorrow.

Current Updates

• Console Patches
  • We are currently working with Valve to get VAC integrated into Autosport [PC Only]
  • PC Patch is currently in QA for testing, it includes playlist changes and reduced repair costs
  • Next DLC is the Sprint pack
  • The team are currently looking into the AI and the aggression levels
  • Team are looking into the upgrades issue you raised
  • Level 1 cars - team are working on
  • Repair costs - these will be lower in the next patch
  • RaceNet Challenge awards not always given - fixed in an upcoming patch
  • Flashbacks online - we're lowering it from 5 down to 3 as standard for playlists
  • Rear View Mirror - hoping to see some movement on this shortly
  • We're planning to make changes to the multiplayer matchmaking, this will be for a test period of time. The aim is to reduce the amount of "no lobbies available" messages.

I'll see you in two weeks :)

TUSMBOX said:
inb4vacationduringcorruptioncrisis
Haha. It's funny that this has come the day the patch got "rejected"

Just a coincidence, holiday has been booked for months :)

Good luck on your flights Loore ;)

Let's hope there's a few less corrupt saves when you get back.

Enjoy your time off. Will someone else from CodeMasters be here keeping us regularly informed about the latest console patch's progress while you're out? The "hopefully next week" card has been played out & I'd appreciate it if CodeMasters would keep a close watch on the console patch for corrupt saves as it starts its submission process over again.

Operator1 said:

Enjoy your time off. Will someone else from CodeMasters be here keeping us regularly informed about the latest console patch's progress while you're out? The "hopefully next week" card has been played out & I'd appreciate it if CodeMasters would keep a close watch on the console patch for corrupt saves as it starts its submission process over again.

Yes, @justbiglee‌, @Hatta‌ and @Satine‌ will be taking care of things while I'm away :)

Enjoy your holiday Loore, but before you go, can you give us a yes or no answer if text chat will be in the next patch?

Purple44 said:

Enjoy your holiday Loore, but before you go, can you give us a yes or no answer if text chat will be in the next patch?

At this time, no. I'm hoping it will make it into a future patch but it's unlikely at this time, sorry.

The tuning/upgrades issue needs to be in the next patch. This should not be an option. And why is VAC always added AFTER a Codemasters game comes out. This baffles me every time.