Sign in to follow this  

DIRT 4 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

DiRT4 Custom Livery, Ford Fiesta R2 - Elfyn Evans / Andrew Edwards - Rallye de France Alsace 2011

You can download the custom DiRT4 livery here:

http://www.rallygamer.com/dirt4/liveries/page1.php

DiRT4 Custom Livery, Ford Fiesta R2 - Elfyn Evans / Andrew Edwards - Rallye de France Alsace 2011

Jeez, that looks like a photo. Gotta love the lighting engine in this game.

(Great livery, too!)

Ready two liveries of the pilot Andreucci 208 R5 rally Monza and 98 rally Targa Florio

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/peugeot-208-r5-andreucci-livery-pack-by-p-designs.19601/

One request: could someone upload the official dirt 4 livery for the 131 abarth (the blue rohrl one)? I don't have Dirt 4 installed a this moment. Thank you very much in advance.

Hello everyone.
I am new here in the forums, also to the modding community, but I've been creating some custom liveries for D3, primarily for my own pleasure.
The stuff is, I love anime and really dig Itasha liveries, my question is, would this be a nice place to upload some of the liveries I create?
I already made one for the Lancer Evo X, if anyone's interested I can upload it. 

Could any of you share some DiRT4 wireframes? You surely must have a bunch of them stocked up by now :D

Hey all, it has been a while since i released a livery but the wait is over :-)

Ford Fiesta R5 J-Motorsport - Jourdan Serderidis - Acropolis Rally 2014 (ERC)

Anyone able to mod cameras? I recall Paul said liveries and cameras will not pose a problem online/career anymore.

I basically just want to be able to move the seat/camera more than is allowed by default!

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to learn what to do.

Hello from Norway,
Would anyone be interested in making a livery for me?
Haven't Dirt4 installed.
Will pay for quick job :smile:
I have detailed pic of front, back, top and sides in pdf.
Hit me a PM if interested?

Hi all-

I am having the problem after game not saving the career after changing the camera shake and using the new nefs file. Is anyone able to get this saved? Please reply if you do.

Thanks,
Shinod.

The no save deal is some sort of security measure to prevent mods online. The problem is that it's not very specific. I think the only mods that work are livery mods

what tool should I use for changing the liveries? I used nefs editor....my change isn the camera.xml ONLY!
I didnt even change the liveries...GOD why did the codies make it so difficult to change the camera files!

The problem is that you're changing the camera files at all. They don't want you to do that for some reason, which is why you cant save. At least I think so. It's been a while since I last modded the game

Having camera shake or not is my choice. If this helps me to gain 2 secs...this is not a cheat!!
Forcing me to play with the default camera settings is beyond me...

CODIES should learn to force the players to play the game without changing the physics engine/car dynamics etc by encrypting ONLY those files which matters. 

All others should be editable like camera files, liveries and replay cams etc...changing any of these are not cheating!! I would still not be winning all the races consistently with above edits! Nor will I be making world records with the above edits!

I would want to enjoy the game better with the tweaks! A Big thumps down on the NEFS SHIT!

so how is the case with f1 2017? do i need to deal with NEFS file for modding?

I'm pretty sure Paul stated on twitter some time ago that camera.xml and liveries will not affect the ability to save career any longer?

bogani said:
I'm pretty sure Paul stated on twitter some time ago that camera.xml and liveries will not affect the ability to save career any longer?
R u able to save the career progress with nefs edit? Were you able to try with the lattest version....

Do you even need to use nefs edit for this? With skins you just have to recreate the folder structure without repackaging them as nefs. Isn't it the same with camera.xml?