Sign in to follow this  

DIRT 4 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

Hi guys, just checking in to see what the current state of modding is for Dirt 4. Last time I checked or even bothered playing this game was well over a year ago I think and at that time the situation was really bad with everything stupidly encrypted.

Im wondering if anything has improved and if you can change things, like liveries and mod the camera angles without the game stopping you from saving?

Or are we still locked out?

Rygar86 said:
Hi guys, just checking in to see what the current state of modding is for Dirt 4. Last time I checked or even bothered playing this game was well over a year ago I think and at that time the situation was really bad with everything stupidly encrypted.

Im wondering if anything has improved and if you can change things, like liveries and mod the camera angles without the game stopping you from saving?

using car liveries got easier since we don't need to repackage the nefs files anymore which is awesome but that is pretty much it, still cant edit other textures without editing the nefs files/game saving

Rygar86 said:

using car liveries got easier since we don't need to repackage the nefs files anymore which is awesome but that is pretty much it, still cant edit other textures without editing the nefs files/game saving
Thanks for letting me know, this is very dissapointing, Codemasters have let us all down. What about camera file editing is that even possible?

I always liked Ken Block's Gymkhana Project One Subaru car so i used it as an inspiration for a rallycross car in DiRT4.

You can download the custom DiRT4 livery here:

http://www.rallygamer.com/dirt4/liveries/page1.php

Ford Focus RS RX - Project One - Ken Block

https://youtu.be/KH0vnck8r0s

Does anyone have a wireframe of the Fiesta R5? I'm trying to get back into livery making again but without photoshop extended I find it difficult to find any templates which are not full 3d models.

Maybe it is a little bit late...but would anybody design the Hyundai i20 of Timur Timerzyanov the Russian FIA World Rallycross driver for me? That would be very nice :smile:

That is the best photo i found...i will look for some others
car

That is the car from the front. I will look for something off the back aprt of the carhnliches Foto

I found a great picture of the back...if anybody would design this it would be very very nice :smiley:
Bildergebnis fr timur timerzyanov