Sign in to follow this  

DIRT 4 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

Uhh, okay then. Pretty sure the Dirt Rally ACAT used a cheat engine, and didn't modify the database.bin, so there is an example. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Dirt Rally ACAT was made with using database parametres, and it works with these parametres, but what aboute - mod change it database parametres or not change - only the i knows :o  and maybe some one man :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJLFk6SDKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wad-8v7Ihu0&t=115s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMBgp9pO8AI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZrIjQV0Hs8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xQXZRoDTZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VroBP72xjrs
Body is 40 Anton Vit Youtube videos too short.

@PaloSamo you know it's a click bait done with Cheat Engine?

The second half is a trainer (based on CE too) from famous Seth, or shall I say @AntonVit second identity?

Nothing from this will work Online on with Steam enabled.

PaloSamo said:
Body is 40 Anton Vit Youtube videos too short.

1 Why videos from Anton Vit youtube account in this post? ;)

versedi said:
@PaloSamo you know it's a click bait done with Cheat Engine?

The second half is a trainer (based on CE too) from famous Seth, or shall I say @AntonVit second identity?

Nothing from this will work Online on with Steam enabled.

2 Who is the famous Seth? :o

2. Creator of almost all trainers/cheats sold on internet for Codemasters games.
Who actually advertised exact same functionalities in his recent product.

AntonVit said:
1 Database.bin hidden + crypted = bye bye ACAT
2 Car.ctf crypted  = bye bye car tunning
2 Livery.pssg crypted  = bye bye Skinomania
3 Cameras.xml hidden + crypted  =  bye  bye  zissakos1 with you tool
4 Location folders and files crypted = bye bye (File Replacing for ACAT("Noobs" (sorry) version making))
5 Vac included = bye bye  all cheaters, hackers, modder ....

You still waiting help from Codemasters developers for your wishing with livery modding?

Who want see his project moded, like game, or song, or film, or other work....
In future i think games will be have  only 1 file, and crypted  :)

So, good luck :)
AntonVit said:
Uhh, okay then. Pretty sure the Dirt Rally ACAT used a cheat engine, and didn't modify the database.bin, so there is an example. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Dirt Rally ACAT was made with using database parametres, and it works with these parametres, but what aboute - mod change it database parametres or not change - only the i knows :o  and maybe some one man :p
Because this.

versedi said:
2. Creator of almost all trainers/cheats sold on internet for Codemasters games.
Who actually advertised exact same functionalities in his recent product.
Cant find any his trainers in net. But very interesting to look. Give me some link, if you have.
Because this.
Ok

See 7 new posts in mod thread - excited.
See its all posts about trainers - disappointed.

edgenz said:
See 7 new posts in mod thread - excited.
See its all posts about trainers - disappointed.
Yea, understand. too not like diferent spam (like this youtubs videos and talkink aboute trainer making)

So basically you are saying that Anton Vit from youtube is a different person, who happens to use the same nickname, play the same game and use the same broken English? What a coincidence, isn't it?
Come on man, cut the bull feaces. We all know it's you, my dear! You even posted one of the videos yourself! What a comedy this is.
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53523/dirt-4-new-countrys-dlc-which-coming-soon

Offline livery modding would be just fine. It makes the game when you can drive a car with the correct
liverys on the car. To me that's not asking much.

I'm starting to skin, I hope we can put them in the game later!
Could you make templates like you did with DR or atleast the wireframes for the new cars?

The wireframes I do not know how to do :( , I will do the new car template :)  , But it will be more complicated than with those of dirt rally

I'm starting to skin, I hope we can put them in the game later!

dont want to nitpick but there is some stuff wrong with this one, im also making this one but the way i do them will take longer

The wireframes I do not know how to do :( , I will do the new car template :)  , But it will be more complicated than with those of dirt rally
How/where did you get the 3D model you put your skin on? I don't know in which program this is, but at least in Photoshop if you have a 3D model with a texture, you can get the wireframe from it

1 Packzip get some file from you hard disk (which you want replace in NEFS, for example some livery.pss), transcode it and write to NEFS file in the beggining of it NEFS file. Packzip cant replace special file which you want, in NEFS file, you can write special name to command (for example name of livery.pss) but packzip always will be write it transcode data to the beggining of the nefs file,
2 Packzip has some another type of coding, not like in it NEFS

So Packzip always delete/rewrite begin of .nefs file and game can not read it file, cant find start adress, + code not correct = game crash
So Packzip must know what special file need replace in .nefs, and it need has type of coding like in original .nefs data, or need another zipper programm

AntonVit said:
1 Packzip get some file from you hard disk (which you want replace in NEFS, for example some livery.pss), transcode it and write to NEFS file in the beggining of it NEFS file. Packzip cant replace special file which you want, in NEFS file, you can write special name to command (for example name of livery.pss) but packzip always will be write it transcode data to the beggining of the nefs file,
2 Packzip has some another type of coding, not like in it NEFS

So Packzip always delete/rewrite begin of .nefs file and game can not read it file, cant find start adress, + code not correct = game crash
So Packzip must know what special file need replace in .nefs, and it need has type of coding like in original .nefs data, or need another zipper programm

Long story short, are you working on it? What needs to be done?

Long story short, are you working on it? What needs to be done?
I am not working on it, i just create analize of work which do these packzipe programm, and write there reason why the game always crash.

AntonVit said:
1 Database.bin hidden + crypted = bye bye ACAT
2 Car.ctf crypted  = bye bye car tunning
2 Livery.pssg crypted  = bye bye Skinomania
3 Cameras.xml hidden + crypted  =  bye  bye  zissakos1 with you tool
4 Location folders and files
crypted = bye bye (File Replacing for ACAT("Noobs" (sorry) version making))
5 Vac included =
bye bye  all cheaters, hackers, modder ....

You still waiting help from Codemasters developers for your wishing with livery modding?

Who want see his project moded, like game, or song, or film, or other work....
In future i think games will be have  only 1 file, and crypted  :)

So, good luck :)

Is this true? Has Codemasters gone and encrypted Dirt 4's files so we can't have mods? I will be so dissapointed if this is true, why would they do that anyway? I heard @kickup say more than once that they are not discouraging modding in Dirt 4, so I don't understand whats going on, because it would seem that encrypting files is about as discouraging as can be possible.

I want to be able to use @zissakos1 brilliant camera mod tool to mod the chase cam view in Dirt 4. Someone already created  a mod for this in Dirt Rally and the improvment is massive and something I have gotten used to. I would really love to have a similar ability to mod the chase cams for Dirt 4 so I can drive better and enjoy it more: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/264893#Comment_264893

Why would Codies care if we mod a camera?

Rygar86 said:
Is this true? Has Codemasters gone and encrypted Dirt 4's files so we can't have mods?
It is real facts. Codemasters encrypted Cars, location and game files, so no any mod more :)