Sign in to follow this  

DIRT 4 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

Some sun in this "dark" post ;)  i mean this video                  

P.S. When i end work of camera tool amd wet track, i tryed to look how repack it nefs files, maybe.

AntonVit said:

P.S. When i end work of camera tool amd wet track, i tryed to look how repack it nefs files, maybe.
Im going to break the ice here some, i like what you are trying to do here.  If somehow someone uses it as a cheat, then thats thier problem, if you make it so you can cheat, then I have a problem with it.

If you make a mode and it bans you, the nice thing would be to warn everyone, but its still up to the person installing it to ultimately risk that.  

My hope is that a way to mod for new skns, i dont care what you make of any other mods.

However if you make a mod that intentionally lets you cheat on leaderboards, then my support for your work ends.  

So best of luck figuring it all out, hope you or someone will crack the nef repack. :) 

AntonVit said:

I hope you are able to help. This would be fantastic. Fingers crossed. Thanks again

@hoonhead
whats up with the multiple posts?  Keep coming here for new developments and its just you :)

I know this is way off topic, but sorry, I couldn't resist :D
Come to think of it, we need a place to do stuff like this :D 

hoonhead said:
He AntonVit, i've  got a request you should be able to do with your trainer thingy or whatever it is called. I would like to have a high resolution photo of the the dirtfish terrain from above (aerial image), say like a map of the entire terrain. Can you do that ?!
(http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/8/4/9/dirt420170_5788027_26679849.jpg)

Unregistered people cant see AntonVits messages in this post
And its right, i think, thanks moderators, if it your work.

versedi said:
Wow, you are able to use trainers. Good for you. Worthless for us.
Stop spamming this thread with your shitty videos.
<3
Absolut you right, video are real crazy :)

Wow, this thread is turning into DirtyGossipers coloring book (or finger painting) :lol:

hoonhead said:
Didzis said:
Still way too colorful, you need to add more brown filters :D 
dunno how  :(
ctrl+shift+u plus good opacity+layer blending. 

i have no idea what happened here                               

versedi said:
hoonhead said:
Didzis said:
Still way too colorful, you need to add more brown filters :D 
dunno how  :(
ctrl+shift+u plus good opacity+layer blending. 
Ctrl+Shift+U makes it greyscale, what you want is Ctrl+U, that opens Hue/Saturation, from there you can adjust the colors

21 unread messages overnight that have nothing to do with Dirt 4 modding is actually cruel. :(
Please keep comms limited to actual Dirt 4 modding developments.

Goes to Codemasters Forum. Sees 21 new messages on Dirt 4 mods thread. Thinks "Yeih! Nefs repacking cracked probably!! Must be!". Opens thread...
Well that escalated quickly

I would cry with happiness if DiRT 4 got modding support to the extent of Assetto Corsa. Imagine the longevity. The community would be buzzing, and it would shift a lot more copies of the game. I'd even settle for a similar quality DLC plan as seen from AC devs. 

I would cry with happiness if DiRT 4 got modding support to the extent of Assetto Corsa. Imagine the longevity. The community would be buzzing, and it would shift a lot more copies of the game. I'd even settle for a similar quality DLC plan as seen from AC devs. 
Agreed. I don't think Codies realise a potential for a proper rally sim opened for modding. People are hungry for this kind of title and they are willing to pay.

They prefer selling a new game for the masses, than giving us the possibility for modding the game and make it last for a long time like RBR

They prefer selling a new game for the masses, than giving us the possibility for modding the game and make it last for a long time like RBR
RBR wasn't made with modding in mind. Mods were created a tad later by a community of passionate fans. As for CM I don't know what their intentions were/are and I find it interesting that you do.

PaloSamo said:
RBR wasn't made with modding in mind. Mods were created a tad later by a community of passionate fans. As for CM I don't know what their intentions were/are and I find it interesting that you do.
Dude, I didnt Say that RBR had intentions on modding, I said It lasted a lot of time because of mods, you don't get bored because you get new Cars periodically

Now we are talking * thumbs up *