DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT 4 Cars

Which is the Car class you are waiting the most yo drive through "Your Stage" stages :)
Personally I cant wait for R2's :p

R2 as well for me. I've was in the passenger seat of a Fiesta R2 and a 208 R2 for a fun test run and I drive a Fiesta ST2. Shame the 208 didn't make it in the R2 class which was kind of a surprise to be honest.

R2 for me as well, but I'm mostly excited to hear all the cars got new audio recordings. Hopefully the Quattro makes all the right chirping noises.  :p

Lancia Delta Integrale HF is my starting car for sure. One of my favourite in DR so it will be the one to check on how the new aero is feeling. 

Gonna jump and turn left right just to get used how it works (my mind is flawed with DR jumps that you could abuse a bit). 

I like the R2 a lot but hearing that 306 maxi revving to 11.000 rpm puts it in a league of its own.

Group A. Because it's the best.  ;)

• Body is 8 stages too short.

I have a soft spot for the Fiat 131  o:)

I do hope you're using the old art of sarcasm

Noap, realy thanks, maybe Codemasters create DLC cars pack like in Dirt 3

Anyway if this cars will be not included in dirt 4 game, i maybe will try to add it cars to game from Dirt 3, like i add cars from Dirt 2 to Dirt 3, or like in this video, if it will be in another class that i want, or blocked

Pegout 208 on Gravel Pikes Peak tracks Unlocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TrGopCUHs

AntonVit said:

I do hope you're using the old art of sarcasm

Noap, realy thanks, maybe Codemasters create DLC cars pack like in Dirt 3

Anyway if this cars will be not included in dirt 4 game, i maybe will try to add it cars to game from Dirt 3, like i add cars from Dirt 2 to Dirt 3, or like in this video, if it will be in another class that i want, or blocked

Pegout 208 on Gravel Pikes Peak tracks Unlocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TrGopCUHs

Well CM themselves wont be adding any Gymkhana cars and Mustangs aren't commonly used in Rally or at all so you'll be on your own in that area

R5 (but hoping for Skoda DLC!)
R2 (as above with the 208)
H2 RWD (would like to see the Stratos moved back)
R4 (wouldn't complain at an Evo IX or N14 Impreza joining)

Wasn't meaning to sound ungrateful! I like modern stuff, but really enjoyed the 70s class in DR. There are a few other specific cars I'll enjoy but not necessarily the whole class.

Group A! The trusty Integrale will be my measuring stick! :-)

H2 RWD (would like to see the Stratos moved back)

If comparing power to weight, Straos is the second most powerful in H3. If anythyng, the Ascona should be moved to H2, because it has even less BHP/t than any of the current H2 cars

I can't wait for the 205 t16 as that's probably my favorite car in dr. That being said it's not that far ahead of a number of other cars.

I want to race modern cars because I raced all of the older classes in DiRT Rally. On a side note, I read on a preview that the 'Historic Rally' class won't be unlocked from the start in career so keep that in mind ;)

I love the opel adam r2 so will be driving and buying that car as soon as possible

I did vote for Up to 2000ccm. easy my favorite class, but somehow i have overseen Group B Rwd Opel Manta  <3
its tuff

Areyouben said:

We've been asking for R5 cars for such a long time I'd feel bad not voting for them. :smile:

R5 will be my first stop after Group A!

No other takers???

No one else got the minerals?  lol

"Do you know the meaning of Nemesis?"