Sign in to follow this  

Time Trial

Gotta say, this is actually not that bad.  

I would have prefered, every track and every car combination. But I gotta say, this is pretty good.  

Why are the leaderboards not viewable from racenet?  Thats my only issue with it,  not a major issue, or a complaint really, just a question. 

Should be quite close when this eventually makes it to the Xbox. (and of course the PS3)  

:smile: 

I play on xbox360 and have no idea what you are on about.

What is pretty good?

Should I get excited to see time-trial leaderboards on xbox360?

Be more specific flukes

Gotta say, this is actually not that bad.  

I would have prefered, every track and every car combination. But I gotta say, this is pretty good.  

Why are the leaderboards not viewable from racenet?  Thats my only issue with it,  not a major issue, or a complaint really, just a question. 

Should be quite close when this eventually makes it to the Xbox. (and of course the PS3)  

:smile: 

I played Time Trial on the PC. 

Thought that would have been obvious, seeing how we haven't got it on the consoles yet.  :smiley: 

So whats the details? I've not had the pleasure of playing it on the pc.

Do the tracks and cars get put to random like on the race net challenges each week?

How many is there?

C'mon gossip :D

You can only play on tracks "made" for the car you drive.

If you drive a hot hatch, you'll only have short street circuits. If you drive a hypercar, you'll have the longest street tracks for each city and a few circuits configurations. The same goes with other disciplines, but with different tracks.

Yeah, There is no option for "upgrades"  but you can fully tune the car. 

So I'd assume thee car is a lvl 50 car,  You cannot use your own car. 

Yeah, There is no option for "upgrades"  but you can fully tune the car. 

So I'd assume thee car is a lvl 50 car,  You cannot use your own car. 

I was hoping for this.  At least they got something right.

The only problem I have with this, and correct me if I missed it, is that I fail to see the end game for it... I mean, sure you can fight to be the fastest here and there... But wouldnt it be cooler if somehow they took this opportunity to do a World Ranking based on it, that would actually be the closest thing possible to a World Ranking for World Record Laps in this game? If that was the case I would be the 1st to go there and do it... Fighting for a place in ladder of time trial runs, who would resist it? They would just have to score it somehow and do an overall table! ;P

Anyway, maybe its just me! :P

The only problem I have with this, and correct me if I missed it, is that I fail to see the end game for it... I mean, sure you can fight to be the fastest here and there... But wouldnt it be cooler if somehow they took this opportunity to do a World Ranking based on it, that would actually be the closest thing possible to a World Ranking for World Record Laps in this game? If that was the case I would be the 1st to go there and do it... Fighting for a place in ladder of time trial runs, who would resist it? They would just have to score it somehow and do an overall table! ;P

Anyway, maybe its just me! :P

Gran Turismo has forever ruin Time Trials for me (unless the do another). Top 10 racers on a Wheel and Top 10 on a pad get achance to become a real race driver. Overall winner usually gets a seat at the Dubai 24Hr race