F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Vehicle DLC

I'm just curious, are we going to get any cars that are actually new to the Grid series? As far as I know, the only new car is the Cadillac CTS-V, and I doubt many people are excited about it. From what I've seen online, more future DLC includes the Alfa Romeo Giulietta (Hot Hatch) and the Zenvo ST1 (Hypercar). Both of these cars, like many others, we're already in Grid 2, so we're paying for rehashed cars, which isn't really fair. You want to know what I would like to see? Strictly favoritism here, but if you were to bring back a car from a previous era, give me the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. How about a Lambo or two? If not (I guess it boils down to licensing, so if it can't happen, oh well), I don't want to see more cars that I have already seen in a previous title, especially ones that I, and perhaps others, really don't care for.

I personally want to see if that cadillac is any good but that involves the game actually being playable :L

It's not that good tbh, It oversteers quite a lot on low speed corners and quite heavy to get around corners quickly. The brakes are terrible. The only good thing I can say about it is that its top speed is the best in the Performance category, but that doesn't compensate how bad it is for the majority.