Sign in to follow this  

The Intel Challenge

The fact that this week Special Racenet Challenge has that reference, means anything special?

I ask this because I find it strange that the usual suspects for Top 10 are, most of them, outside Top 20... I dont believe they suddently became slower, so this makes me wonder. Unfortunately I still didnt have time to attempt myself the challenge in question to have a feel for it, but you get where I am getting. Any thoughts?

I thought this didn't start until next week? Edit: Yeah, they just swapped the words "Party" with "The Intel Challenge." And the reason for the different people in the top ranks is because of a glitch giving you a further distance than you actually traveled. I admit I'm guilty of executing it, but I found it by total accident.

Check Racenet.com  its a competition,  I dont think it starts untill next week,   as the current challenge is not as stated on racenet for Week 1 of the intel challenge. 

https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/intel-challenge

Looks like the cheaters have started already, unless this competition is policed with each lap being verified via Ghost Lap, then it's going to be one embarrassing flop of a competition for Codemasters/Intel.

TaKeNuk said:

Looks like the cheaters have started already, unless this competition is policed with each lap being verified via Ghost Lap, then it's going to be one embarrassing flop of a competition for Codemasters/Intel.

All the times are being checked and verified, we'll be running the first sweep tomorrow :) 

when we send a request to codemasters that the EU people may also partecipate... maybe

I just hope they patch the game before this ends. Can't play a broken game. So dang hard to believe CM just keeps coming up with new DLC when probably 80% of the players can't play the game??? WTC!