Jump to content
Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2017 Beta - Forum access issue

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

When I login with my email address to get to the private F1 2017 beta forum it says there's a permission issue so I can't give any feedback? 

Thanks
Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiamDunn said:
Contact @jennyannem and she'll sort you both out, you just need to be approved.
I did message her, though no answer yet.

Do I have to do anything to get approved?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiamDunn said:
Contact @jennyannem and she'll sort you both out, you just need to be approved.
I did message her, though no answer yet.

Do I have to do anything to get approved?
She's likely to be very busy now that the beta is underway so give it till Monday when she's back in the office, and if she hasn't replied by Tuesday drop me a message and i'll see if i can get a hold of her to take a look at your case to get you approved. No you don't have to do anything she just needs to whitelist your username, i had the same problem last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiamDunn said:
LiamDunn said:
Contact @jennyannem and she'll sort you both out, you just need to be approved.
I did message her, though no answer yet.

Do I have to do anything to get approved?
She's likely to be very busy now that the beta is underway so give it till Monday when she's back in the office, and if she hasn't replied by Tuesday drop me a message and i'll see if i can get a hold of her to take a look at your case to get you approved. No you don't have to do anything she just needs to whitelist your username, i had the same problem last year.
Understandable as I put out the message on friday. Thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey! @r0beh85, @Doobiedoobiedoo and @lolschrauber - you should all have access now. Let me know if you're still having trouble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey! @r0beh85, @Doobiedoobiedoo and @lolschrauber - you should all have access now. Let me know if you're still having trouble!

Hi Jenny, I was having the same problem and was hoping you could help, thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey! @r0beh85, @Doobiedoobiedoo and @lolschrauber - you should all have access now. Let me know if you're still having trouble!
Hi jennyannem,  I'm having same issue.  Please can you have a look at this for me.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey! @r0beh85, @Doobiedoobiedoo and @lolschrauber - you should all have access now. Let me know if you're still having trouble!
I'll be happy to give my feedback too but I can't really figure out where I have to look for this sub-forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d1go said:
I'll be happy to give my feedback too but I can't really figure out where I have to look for this sub-forum.
Bottom of categories - F1 2017 Driver's Paddock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiamDunn said:
d1go said:
I'll be happy to give my feedback too but I can't really figure out where I have to look for this sub-forum.
Bottom of categories - F1 2017 Driver's Paddock
Thanks mate but I can't see anything with this label. I guess I'll have to wait for somebody to solve my issue...
I had some problems also with the code giveaway. Maybe it's someway related... we'll see.
Just for information, the sub forum is still active as we speak, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d1go said:
Thanks mate but I can't see anything with this label. I guess I'll have to wait for somebody to solve my issue...
I had some problems also with the code giveaway. Maybe it's someway related... we'll see.
Just for information, the sub forum is still active as we speak, right?
Can you access it via this link or does it tell you that you don't have permission to view the page? http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/f1-2017-drivers-paddock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiamDunn said:
d1go said:
Thanks mate but I can't see anything with this label. I guess I'll have to wait for somebody to solve my issue...
I had some problems also with the code giveaway. Maybe it's someway related... we'll see.
Just for information, the sub forum is still active as we speak, right?
Can you access it via this link or does it tell you that you don't have permission to view the page? http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/f1-2017-drivers-paddock


"Permission problem". Definitely I've got the same problem of the guys above me. Thank you for posting this link so hopefully somebody of Codies' Staff will understand more easily what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can you please help.... cannot get into the F1 2017 beta drivers paddock also the code that was emailed to me to download the beta version on the PS store is not working...   thank you in advance 
Larry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d1go said:
"Permission problem". Definitely I've got the same problem of the guys above me. Thank you for posting this link so hopefully somebody of Codies' Staff will understand more easily what to do.
Drop Jenny a message and she'll be able help you out soon as she's able to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legard47 said:
Can you please help.... cannot get into the F1 2017 beta drivers paddock also the code that was emailed to me to download the beta version on the PS store is not working...   thank you in advance 
Larry

Are you trying to download the beta outside of Europe, becuase if so the code will not work in America, Canada, China and Japan. If you're inside europe then email f1beta@codemasters.com and they will be able to help you out with your problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm still not getting access and I've message Jenny directly over a week ago. 
Dont even know why I'm surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jegan456 said:
I'm still not getting access and I've message Jenny directly over a week ago. 
Dont even know why I'm surprised.
Then i suggest emailing f1beta@codemasters.com and have them look into it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jegan456 said:
I'm still not getting access and I've message Jenny directly over a week ago. 
Dont even know why I'm surprised.
Same here... I can't check back everyday to post a feedback of a beta. Why a simple permission issue like this can't be solved in no time?
I really would like to give my contribution to the CM team but this thing it's kind of a turnoff... Wish they can fix this asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey both, @d1go, @Stinchy9 and @Jegan456 you all now have access to the beta forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jennyannem said:
Hey both, @d1go, @Stinchy9 and @Jegan456 you all now have access to the beta forum.
Thank you very much jennyannem.
I'm sorry for have bothered you, but i think it's pointless to try a beta without writing down some feedbacks. I'm now downloading the second phase of the beta so i will post after this new trial.
Thank you again and have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I do not have access to the forum either. I am working through the available options and would like to report back about any issues and solid points.

Thanks for the continued support,
arobnett157

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×