Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2017 Beta - Forum access issue

@jennyannem I saw I could fill in a new application for the beta ? Which I did but something went wrong and it's been sent like 7 times haha. Anyhow, I hope I can join the beta now (if still possible) because I missed the beta from day one and would like to give feedback on it on my behalf.

Also, I may had a code before but maybe that one got into my spam folder perhaps (which auto deletes messages after 14 days) and I can't always check it.

@jennyannem I got accepted to do multiplayer beta but I can't access the beta drivers paddock, it coming up with permission needed. Thank you from gonk721

I am having this issue too, "Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that."

i was emailed a code to use on the PS4 but when I put that code in, it doesn't work.  says it is invalid or something.

I'm having the same problem, I try to get in but keep telling me I do not have permissions

@jennyannem I also need forum permission if it's possible! Also, was selected to be a beta tester for F1 2017 but on vacation halfway across the globe when got email. came home today excited try out telling me code is no longer valid! How can fix this? Thank You and sorry bother!.

edit: yea it shows I wrote this half asleep from jet lag because my grammar is piss poor. 

@jennyannem can I please be added to the F1 2017 drivers Paddock as I keep getting no permission. (my forum account is under a different email and username from a old system my steam username is ap04te4 if you need to check whether I have access to the beta or message my account and i'll give you my email with the beta confirmation as I didn't want to post that in the forum)