Jump to content Jump to content

Not all races are dirty.

I feel like I'm finding it harder to find clean racers. Makes you appreciate clean races more. I had awesome races with this dude today, well matched and close with no contact. Awesome fun, and I got reminded at how much of a blast this game can be. So many people seem to stuff up through the esses to the dipper at Bathurst then they ram me into the wall. I get excited when racing at Bathurst, and when this happens it kills everything. Good to see that not happen in your vid.

I should probably brake yeah haha, I can't in every situation tho and I don't know if they're gonna take me out when I go to overtake. I've also realised when flashback's on I can use that too. Next time, I shall be more prepared :)

fanticUA said:
Not all races are dirty.
If anyone has any footage of good races, or funny moments feel free to share them.  :smile: 

:\

Dirty race and contact race (followed aggressive response) different concepts

and you have this very big problem

Want clean race - lone race...

....Have you RTU guys managed to work out how not to plough into everyone on the first corner yet? lol

fanticUA said:
Not all races are dirty.
If anyone has any footage of good races, or funny moments feel free to share them.  :smile: 

:\

Dirty race and contact race (followed aggressive response) different concepts

and you have this very big problem

Want clean race - lone race...

Clearly not,  as seen in the videos above.   

How about you show some of your videos?   The ones where you dont try and score a strike at the 1st turn. 

• 6 months later...
We have some Awsome racing noskills. 
Yeah we do mate,  they go a little something like this,  :smiley: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9du1YpFoVI&list=PLC6g4mDRZ4s9qSmAoswQJ3BWPLYRXUv3n

I just cant keep up with you guys in B class.   I guess your B class mechanic is the same guy who does my mini, lol.