DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Championship

Vorrtz said:
I might, will you join our TS?
I've not got a headset for my PC :(

Well, hope you get one sooner or later ;)

One way or another, are you going to set up a lobby? I don't know how others but I can be in 30 minutes.

Vorrtz said:
Vorrtz said:
I might, will you join our TS?
I've not got a headset for my PC :(

Well, hope you get one sooner or later ;)

One way or another, are you going to set up a lobby? I don't know how others but I can be in 30 minutes.

doesn't seem to be anyone one :( reschedule for the weekend maybe?

I and Dave are running a session, well you can join us, if not we can meet next week ;)

We were having extreme fun. LVDirtRacer moded game and we were playing traiblrazer cars on rallyx, gym cars on landrush and oh man, regret guys you weren't there! 

I hope the next dirt has something like this where you can use any car on any track.. I understand D2 was like that but never got an opportunity to do it.

I can't play multiplayer :( I need to run an unpatched DVD version so my gauges and motion can work. If I run the latest version then the game crashes when I cross the finish line.

hey guys :) StuntmanMike24 here.
Thx justbiglee for making this awesome competition ! And THX all teams and drivers they take part here ! amazing how much drivers we have :)
it remebers me on Dirt Time Trial Championships from old cm forum, i think it was 2011 and 2012. i started both, was just a great community and great drivers, nice we have such events again here.
happy racing all :D

btw great close battle this round @ vorrtz :)

hey guys :) StuntmanMike24 here.
Thx justbiglee for making this awesome competition ! And THX all teams and drivers they take part here ! amazing how much drivers we have :)
it remebers me on Dirt Time Trial Championships from old cm forum, i think it was 2011 and 2012. i started both, was just a great community and great drivers, nice we have such events again here.
happy racing all :D

btw great close battle this round @ vorrtz :)

Hey,
yeah man, you're fast, gj. I had more time to practise in last round though not enough to pass you. I like the time difference on Trailbrazer btw :D Shame that there are so many cheaters on leaderboards, top10 tb times were done with cheats and mods :|
Looks like Andy is out of competition and I jump on 2nd place with 8s of lost now.. well, hopefully I can at least try to win a stage or two. GL and see you later

hey guys from Germany

Big battle fast drivers - Nice competition - wish all have fun and less mistakes in the Stages .

Team Front Pfälzer

:-h :-h

im little bit confused about the rules.
do we have to take all 3 stages times from 1 driver ? i thought its a team competition and we can take times from the fastest driver in our team for every stage. plz can somebody explain me ? :(

hello Mike from Team Front Pfälzer
:-h :-h :-h

im little bit confused about the rules.
do we have to take all 3 stages times from 1 driver ? i thought its a team competition and we can take times from the fastest driver in our team for every stage. plz can somebody explain me ? :(

hello Mike from Team Front Pfälzer
:-h :-h :-h
Hi Mike, the original plan was to have it as a team thing but not many had signed up so we made it so that people can go solo if they want, so just submit your times as everybody else and if you happen to have a team mate I'll be putting together a team standings board soon.

Hey Lee,
I know you said we would sort out later how long this championship is going to last but I'm running out of time and would be great to have at least any idea when it's going to be finished. I mean I'm a student and the deeper into this and next month the less time I have, two weeks and I will have to sign out- finals/project deadlines. I don't know what's others situation and I'm speaking only for myself but I would vote for finishing the championship after norway rally if such is planned.

Vorrtz said:
Hey Lee,
I know you said we would sort out later how long this championship is going to last but I'm running out of time and would be great to have at least any idea when it's going to be finished. I mean I'm a student and the deeper into this and next month the less time I have, two weeks and I will have to sign out- finals/project deadlines. I don't know what's others situation and I'm speaking only for myself but I would vote for finishing the championship after norway rally if such is planned.
Hey Vorrtz, 

I'll be honest I still hadn't really decided when to end it yet, I didn't want to just finish it if people we're still enjoying it. but your exams are more important (take it from a guy who fluffed most of his because he was to busy playing TimeSplitters and SSX). 

I'll keep it in mind though. 

I'm a student as well, and I think it would be a good idea if each Championship would last 4 (or 5, Monte :D) weeks/rounds, and start another Championship after that, So people can decide whether they will have enough time to participate or not. 
It would be a shame to kill it off entirely after 4/5 rounds, because I think all participants are enjoying it a lot.

dotmartin said:
Yeah don't forget Monte!
A lot of PC users can't get the Monte DLC because GFWL marketplace has shutdown. So if you run the steam version or PC-DVD version then you can't get the DLC unless you installed the DLC before the GFWL Marketplace shutdown or you have the Game of the year edition on PC-DVD.

Well that sucks, Monte is the bomb! Probably the best content in DiRT3, in my humble opinion.