Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Championship

Haven't we already done that stage?

How about we do one stage we haven't done from each of the countries in the classes we haven't done, 70's, 80's, S2000 and open.

Instead of posting in general give details for other stages :) Raid would be really fun, yeah.

Hey,

Stuntmike and Vorrtz great fight. + all the Others great race !

Rally

Kenia

Taveta Descent    ( the Davie ( North3rnstar ) Arear :) )

Open

sounds very good ! 

Come on mates, over 24h since Lee has announced results and rules for next round and only 5 people out of 30 bothered to submit their proposals in this thread... If you really don't care where and what you want to drive then may someone who hasn't posted just give the name for last stage so Lee could kick off with last round. It's not that hard, just four words.

Vic54321 said:
F**k taveta descent ! :D Here we goTrailblaizer norway vaaler climb classic
Yeah, we have already done Taveta descent. Don't know why every one wants to do it again.

Rally
Michigan
Peninsula Run
70's

Rally
Norway
Paalsrudvegen
80's

Trailblazer
Michigan
Lake Gratiot
Classic

All stages we haven't done yet.

I think getting gamers to agree on something is akin to herding cats.. but I do like Vaaler Climb pro or classic.

Hi,

Vaaler climb Classic Trailblazer

Peninsula run  michigan 70s Rally

Taveta Descent open rally

thats my Favorites

biglee when it is the next round beginning ?

Each of you can nominate one stage/event and I want you to submit your suggestion like this.

And yeah, when new round begins? In what way general classification will be pointed?

Vorrtz said:
Come on mates, over 24h since Lee has announced results and rules for next round and only 5 people out of 30 bothered to submit their proposals in this thread... If you really don't care where and what you want to drive then may someone who hasn't posted just give the name for last stage so Lee could kick off with last round. It's not that hard, just four words.

Vorrtz said:
Each of you can nominate one stage/event and I want you to submit your suggestion like this.

Haha. So you complain when people don't submit enough stages and you complain when people submit too many stages.

Okay then. My ONE choice is

Trailblazer
Michigan
Lake Gratiot
Classic

It is a much longer and I think better Trailblazer than the Lake Superior TrailBlazer we did in the Michigan round.

I think the big Trailblazer Stage we must drive is the Vaaler climb its more interesting as the bobchalenge :) - last round !

@Avenga,

sorry mate, didnt mean to offend you. Wanted to point out that we have to submit one stage because later Lee wouldn't know which of them you want :) But Lee has already set a new round so never mind. And I complained that 80% of people didn't submit any of the stages, not that "not enough stages" by one person. Small difference :)

Vorrtz said:

@Avenga,

sorry mate, didnt mean to offend you. Wanted to point out that we have to submit one stage because later Lee wouldn't know which of them you want :) But Lee has already set a new round so never mind. And I complained that 80% of people didn't submit any of the stages, not that "not enough stages" by one person. Small difference :)

Not offended at all. Just thought it was funny, that's all. :)

I just wanted to give Lee options as I would have enjoyed any of those stages, It is better to have more options than not enough, and Lee picked one of the stages I suggested and ignored the rest. Which is exactly why I posted several options, it just so happened to be my top pick but at least he had other options if he didn't want to run the Trailblazer I suggested. 

I thought that was better than 4 or 5 people else just repeating that one stage we had already done. Just saying :)

I complained that 70% of people didn't submit ANY of the stages, not that not enough ;) And I didn't want to offend anyone, just pointed out to submit one stage to avoid  later a confusion if Lee wanted to pick stages. But Lee has been already quicker and just has set a new round. Good luck! 
Avenga76 said:
Vorrtz said:

Vorrtz said:

Haha. So you complain when people don't submit enough stages and you complain when people submit too many stages.

Okay then. My ONE choice is

Trailblazer
Michigan
Lake Gratiot
Classic

It is a much longer and I think better Trailblazer than the Lake Superior TrailBlazer we did in the Michigan round.

Hi all,

So as you know tomorrow will be the bonus round of the DiRT Rally Championship taking place at Monte, all I need to know is which stages you would like to do and what cars so same as last time...

[Event] eg. Rally
Monte Carlo
[Stage] 
[Car Class] eg. Group B

I'll post up the stages along with the final times and leaderbaords tomorrow morning :)

I think rwd cars on snow and ice will be very fun and challenging. So:

Rally

Monte Carlo

Gorges de Pianon

80s

Is there any way to install monte carlo (on pc)? 
I bought it at release, but since Microsoft shut down GfWL (fuck it!), I can not download it anymore, which sucks pretty hard.