Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally Championship

pwrpaji said:
how do I sign up?
justbiglee said:

To sign up you need to post the following:
  • Your team name
  • A team logo (if available)
  • The names of the members of your team but if you want to run solo that's fine.
  • The platform you’ll both be playing on (you don’t have to both be on the same platform)
  • If you would like to be part in the livestreams (events to take place on Wednesday’s at 8pm UK time)
There’s no limit on how many people can take part and anybody is welcome to sign up. Applicants from online racing leagues are also welcome to represent their league and the DRC is open to anybody on any platform at any skill level.

You have until the 1st of May to sign up.

I am cool with a pre-season shakedown. It will give me a chance to test all my recording gear. I have just set up a pedal cam and heaps of extra lighting so I should get some pretty good footage.

I just got my DVD copy of DiRT 3 yesterday so I can finally play it with all my gauges.

I am cool with Mountain Drive or Mutanen
This sound brill, details below. Shame i missed the f1 one
  • Your team name - Double Dinner Reduction
  • A team logo (if available) - 
  • The names of the members of your team but if you want to run solo that's fine. - Solo Please
  • The platform you’ll both be playing on (you don’t have to both be on the same platform) - PC please
  • If you would like to be part in the livestreams (events to take place on Wednesday’s at 8pm UK time) - Will try
Hi guys. 

I have done a little Shakedown video of some of my pre-season practice.

I just got my DVD version of Dirt 3 that way I can leave it unpatched so I can get all my gauges to go, which was quick a mission to do. Much harder than DiRT 2 to set up. I have also added a pedal cam and heaps better lighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnvaQdsvblg