Sign in to follow this  

31,256FT ?

Haha yup, I did this by accident by out braking myself and setting a cheeky cheat score, then I thought fuck it, the score is already there now as race net updates it instantly so I fully expected my accidental one to be taken off the board anyways (and so it should be), so hell to it, have some fun with it lol, lets see how far I can push it.

31,259! 4th best cheater on xbox 360 this week.. :P

It is bullshit and should not be happening.... I feel slightly ashamed but still slightly impressed.... :/

WTF? This happened to me too. I gave up in last few meters and let my car go ahead and crash the wall....then this...what a shame!

Lots of scores exactly the same, and over 1000Ft more than I could get after many many attempts.  My best score was 30,055 FT,  I knew something was going on.  

A msg a friend who had this score, and asked them,  I got a helpful tip about taking the first corner,  LMFAO this confirmed there was a trick. As he doesnt usually give me advice on cornering,  

So I started cutting corners everywhere, no starting, going backwards etc,  then my GF says shes done it.  

I actually tried driving up to the wall on one of my first legit attempts, but i didnt hit the wall, and only gained 50ish Ft, 

As its complete nonsense I did it, in the hope CM will see, and fix it, at some point.  

It would be nice for this particular event not to come up again untill its fixed. 

I'm really diggin the o geez it was an accident responses. 

It's completely possible. The longest straight followed by one of the sharpest corners on track. When you add in the fact that some people only have a few seconds when approaching that corner, it's quite believable. That's how most glitches are found, anyway, by accident. 

I got Platinum by something like 30ft on my 3rd attempt and left. Does it really matter about leaderboards or how much you beat Platinum by?

I got Platinum by something like 30ft on my 3rd attempt and left. Does it really matter about leaderboards or how much you beat Platinum by?

Yes, at the end of the weekly challenges, your earnings are calculated based on your position on the leaderboard. The higher up you are, the more cash you will get.

Cash doesn't matter. I have 1.5 million but nothing to spend it on because my garage is full. By the time I get to level 90, I'll probably have well over 2 million and I only need the modern mini to complete my touring car collection

Race net results are quite lucrative in my experience, I have gotten over 500k for racenet results.

In breakdown its about 400K for the actual results in the leaderboards if you get all platinum and finish top 10% or near  in all.
The actual after race results which give out money, the amount depends on how may times you do each challenge of course, mine is about 80k in return.
There is also the bonus where it pays you for your overall finishing position regarding all challenges. this amount could range anywhere depending on your position, top 10%, top 30%, not sure on 50% or even 70%.... dunno if you get bonus for that position. 

Money is not issue at the moment but it will be later on I guess, I got all cars in tuner, all cars in open wheel and just starting my touring car collection, I'm saving up my money to get all the endurance cars as they are super expensive.  

There's 30%, 10%, 6%, 3%, and 1%, and that gives you 100K.

And, you're right about cash not mattering...... is that a word? I have almost 66 million I can't do anything with because it takes a hundred races or more to get another 10 levels.

No it doesnt really matter.   But the higher you get the more money you get.  Also, some people like to see where their times place, against the rest of the world.  

Even if I cared about where I am compared to the world, this wouldn't be the game to do it because a lot of people are not playing anymore

Then you get to see where you place out of the ones left playing. 

I don't have any trouble finding a room with players in, they soon fill up. It can't be that dead.

What you say is true but there still alot of very fast racers still playing. 

lobbies aren't dead I agree there, its just that good and clean drivers usually stay together in rooms/playlists and sooner or later the bad drivers get sick of not winning and start a new playlists or get kicked for being asses and the lobby gets full of good clean racers and stays that way for hours with one good driver leaving and another invited in to take its place.

So yeah, most of the time the only playlists you can get into are the bad ones with bad racers but no one wants to play with them so the game lobbies look empty but in fact all the good sessions are completely full the majority of the time.

I get full rooms now and then but it seems 2 or 3 people leave each race even when its clean. Everyday I run into the same 30 or so guys at varying times of day. Plus its amazing how many times 1 person will join and back out over & over during a race

if the stupid matchmaking service would only realise, when you leave a lobby,  you don't want to go back into the he same lobby, if you search immediately. 

I will join a lobby, if I see people I don't want to race against, I'll try and find a different one.