Jump to content Jump to content

[F1 2013 VIDEO] Bahrain 3-Laps as Lewis

This new ERS that's replacing the DRS better be incredible. And saving fuel by lifting thingy better be good. Not sure why this matters so much, as I don't recall any driver running out of gas in real life 2014 during the race.

ERS is actually a replacement for KERS. DRS will still be there. :)

I agree. The fuel saving by lifting better be good. But it'd be lovely if you exceed the 100 kg/h fuel flow limit (in desperation to get a good result) and get disqualified at the end of race. Adds so much to the fun factor!
Plus, I'm really in the favour of pit-lane starts. They don't exist in any F1 game so far. Its like I took pole position at Hungary and crashed in the next corner and totally wrecked my car. But for the race, it would still allow me to start from P1. They need to fix that. If you have a terminal crash in qualifying, the game should start you from the pit-lane. Plus, if you miss out the qualifying and are already starting in last place then you should have the option to start from the pit-lane if you need to make a change in your car setup because parc-ferme rules won't allow it.
Just my 2 cents :)