Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indy 500

My tweet is still going  :s No wonder celebs have someone deal with their social media, would drive me insane. 

The easiest one to visit would be Le Man's, it's not even that far to drive. I'd love to go to Indy, but Monaco with all those hills on crutches wouldn't be ideal for me :joy:

Hughesy said:
Forza has Indy cars :p Once you've done 200 laps like I did a while back that's enough :joy: The road tracks would be more fun though. 
It does, but I decided not to mention it. Forza is like the jack of all trades racing game, so they can't do a full dedicated and official IndyCar season in it. Imagine though an IndyCar game like the F1 games.

What's kinda crazy is they haven't had one since 2004.

And as I said bud in pm, engine issues for Honda :joy: Alonso will blow up himself if that happens to him. 

Just shows that Indy doesn't have the popularity worldwide like F1. 

If Alonso doesn't win I can see him back next year if he's still with McLaren and are still slow. 

Gutted.

Fingers crossed Max can hold on to win, what an unexpected result that would be!

MBKF1 said:
Gutted.

Fingers crossed Max can hold on to win, what an unexpected result that would be!
Montoya in 7th is who I'm hoping for now. But I wouldn't be surprised if Castroneves won again.

For him to not crash after 200 laps, surely he deserved to win :joy:

Hughesy said:
For him to not crash after 200 laps, surely he deserved to win :joy:
Oh yea, for sure. When he doesn't crash he does have speed and talent, and he's a super nice guy. But he just crashes all the fucking time lol.

Him, Kobayashi and Maldonado in one race would be a sight to behold. 

Hughesy said:
Him, Kobayashi and Maldonado in one race would be a sight to behold. 
Kobayashi would win though cos he only crashed on about half of his passes ;)

You forgot Stroll btw :p

Re-Tweets still rolling in, if I was a women I wouldn't need anything but my phone with how much this phone is vibrating :joy:

God, you have to laugh at Fernando's luck, don't you. F1 car is shite, so you go to Indy. They produce a cracking car for you, you're up the front for the majority of the race, and once again a Honda engine shits itself. 

However, I think it's becoming clearer that we will see Fernando in the Indy field next year.