Sign in to follow this  

League play in Dirt 4?

I have been wondering if they are going to be using the same system for leagues in Dirt 4 that they used in Dirt Rally. Can anyone help answer that? I have tried searching for any kind of answer and only get taken to Dirt Rally league stuff. I'm thinking about getting Dirt 4 but also want to look into starting up a league for actual stage rally. Was hoping that the same system would be in place. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

The only info I have heard about leagues is that they will not be finished for release and the league system will be launched sometime after the game launches. So there will be a league system similar to DR and if I were to guess, the fact they are not just reusing the DR system gives me hope for new features in the system.

But for right now it is a wait and see thing. At first I was bummed about the delay, but it will give our league time to evaluate the game before we jump into another full championship season.

The one more thing I've heard is possible but not confirmed yet is that DiRT Rally leagues could be moved to D4. 

@KickUp mentioned this somewhere. Can't recall where, sorry (probably Twitter)

Do any of you guys know if the "your stage" will be usable to create stages for a league when the league launches? I know it's kinda a tough one to answer as leagues won't be available right away but hopefully you guys have heard something :)

Not yet, but it is in active development, they have mentioned it in the last two road books.

We still need some time for the dirt 4 website to be developed. However, we will play online races in dirt 4 such that; official calendar of 1st Istanbul league of 2017 (Rallycross or Landrush):

Race 1 : 13 September Wednesday 22.00 London Time
Race 2 : 27 September Wednesday 22.00 London Time
Race 3 : 11 October Wednesday 22.00 London Time
Race 4 : 25 October Wednesday 22.00 London Time
Race 5: 08 November Wednesday 22.00 London Time
Final Race 6 : 22 November Wednesday 22.00 London Time

Track and Car details will be explained in the discord group: https://discord.gg/TJqPhZv