Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

What.. Luke !!! no more updates, video, screenshot

I get the feeling that they wouldn't be making this at all if they had the choice, but rather the next-gen title would be both 2014 and 15. The contract probably means they can't do that though so this will effectively be a stop-gap. Real shame.

Rancie said:

Nothing to show. Same "game" as 14.

You mean 13 don't you? But yeah I agree I think that's the reason why they've kept things low key because aside from the adjusted difficulties and this years tracks there's no real difference between this years game and last I'm betting. Would be nice to get a look at the Austrian and Russian tracks though at some point. I don't really think aside from that there is much to show as we've pretty much already seen it.

p.s they said before its in there contract they need to make a game every year, i do think if they didnt need to do that f1 2014 wouldnt be coming

I agree and this is part of the reason why they delayed the games announcement. maybe they thought they might get away with not doing one maybe for 2014 or maybe be able to get the new engine ready for it I think. That's  why I think they've just took 2013 and just put 2014's calendar on it and effectively releasing it as 2014 or at least that looks like the plan so that their contract obligations  are met. I assume their only doing it this way because they don't have any other choice.

I hope for this series and CM's future with it that 2015 will make up for it.
Hatta said:

We have more screenshots and videos on the way. Our next hotlap is most likely hitting this Thursday.

You mean your next F1 2013 hot lap with F1 2014 sounds will be out soon. Can you just focus a decent PC version of the game, 'next gen' consoles are awful compared to PC, just do a decent PC title then develop a console title from that.

HennoGarvie said:

Hatta said:

We have more screenshots and videos on the way. Our next hotlap is most likely hitting this Thursday.

You mean your next F1 2013 hot lap with F1 2014 sounds will be out soon. Can you just focus a decent PC version of the game, 'next gen' consoles are awful compared to PC, just do a decent PC title then develop a console title from that.

If you have a PC what are you doing playing Codemasters F1? Get GP4, download mods and the jobs done..

MUZZARIOL said:

HennoGarvie said:

Hatta said:

If you have a PC what are you doing playing Codemasters F1? Get GP4, download mods and the jobs done..

GP4 Leagues are few and far between. Dont do single player, its shite.

HennoGarvie said:

MUZZARIOL said:

HennoGarvie said:

Hatta said:

Yes Its shite from Codemasters, in GP4 its BETTER than racing online

MUZZARIOL said:

HennoGarvie said:

MUZZARIOL said:

HennoGarvie said:

Hatta said:

Yes Its shite from Codemasters, in GP4 its BETTER than racing online

If you mean single player I dont do it, its boring. Whereas F1 2013 has active leagues with enough people.