Sign in to follow this  

T500/T300 + dirt 4 = broken still?

I'm getting the same problem with T500 RS on PS4. Disconnecting frequently. Can't finish a stage. Google searched to see if anyone else encountered this problem. Didn't encounter this in Dirt Rally or other driving games. Not using USB hubs.

it is happening to me as well, random disconnects.  at random length of times.  PS4, not using any hubs

Damn, that's put a damper on the game for me. I can't play until the 9th and I use a T500.

Just read elsewhere from codies  that the T500 is not supported by the game and if you disable the ffb it will not disconnect - What the *****. !!!!!!!.  I wish I had known that before I preordered the game, how can they have a wheel that worked superbly in Dirt Rally not be supported in the follow up !!!!!

Is it something they are going to fix? Or do i have to by a new wheel? Where do you find That list?

Looks like they are not going to fix it unless there are thousands of complaints?

Thanks versedi! The T500RS is supported for the PC? Maybe, it Was to hard to make it compatible With the PS4, dirt rally didnt have it either! Oohh wait! Yes it did  ;-)

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/05/dirt-4-road-book-190517/

In this road book you will see that the list of supported peripherals DOES contain the T500rs, if they suddenly found they couldn't support it they should have announced the fact surely? 

T500 isn't an official PS4 wheel. Seems strange that DR had it and not D4 though, so hopefully codies will be able to fix proper support for it. Unless Sony have become real asses and forbid games supporting unofficial controllers.

Would be nice to get to know for sure why it isn't supported, but if it's something infected between Thrustmaster/Sony about licensed peripherals I can understand Codies not wanting to talk much about it.

when do they solve this ?  I am waiting this game years but now i CAN NOT playing for using t500.
Iam gonna sell it and buy a new one i am sick of that t500 issues.
No one tested it before i guess
GJ Codemaster GJ

Are you working on an update or? "In the future" Can be a very long time, when we are waiting!

This recent forum post (and other  forums as well like TeamVVV) said that it was  supported, assuming they retrieved the info from Codemasters: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/dirt-4-supported-peripherals-revealed.135939/ . Misleading. Guess I didn't expect a very late change to supported peripherals. Hope T500RS gets supported again. Too big an investment and too good a wheel to be worth replacing right now.

Can anyone confirm if the T300 FFB on PS4 is fixed on Dirt 4, or if it is very weak (with no wheel weight or feeling) as it was for Dirt Rally?

Can anyone confirm if the T300 FFB on PS4 is fixed on Dirt 4, or if it is very weak (with no wheel weight or feeling) as it was for Dirt Rally?
Hi i have dirt 4 and t300rs t3pa pro. Its work great no problem so far in 2 days

Dytut said:
T500 isn't an official PS4 wheel. Seems strange that DR had it and not D4 though, so hopefully codies will be able to fix proper support for it. Unless Sony have become real asses and forbid games supporting unofficial controllers.

Would be nice to get to know for sure why it isn't supported, but if it's something infected between Thrustmaster/Sony about licensed peripherals I can understand Codies not wanting to talk much about it.
I was under the impression of it being on Sony's end. Same reason fanatec products worked on early ps4 games even though it didn't have official support and then they abruptly stopped supporting it a year or two ago.

T300RS is working fine.  Have had no issues with it with FFB or disconnecting yet on PS4.

NickDahy said:
T300RS is working fine.  Have had no issues with it with FFB or disconnecting yet on PS4.
It's working fine but it's weak and I turned up all of the settings to 150.   It's the same problem as dirt rally and it's why I was using my old t500 on dirt rally  instead of the new T300 I bought for the ps4.