Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Had to complain.....

So much of us AOR racers(and other leagues as well) have complained about the cars not being equal. This is especially noticeable between engine manufacturers, with the mercedes clearly being the most drivable engine by a long shot. Drivability is the smoothness of the power/torque band of the car. This will produce a more consistent car if setup properly. Especially noticeable when in a ferrari car, there are occasions where you will slide and not be able to catch the vehicle, when a mercedes engined car would have just corrected and went about their business. For 2017, Codemasters need to create one engine file, and merely change the sound file to match the corresponding car. Yes I have heard that the coding is the same. Yes I have heard that they are the same. But clearly, they are not. Consider reworking the files on the equal cars setting.

Another note, please make it so we can have equal cars in quick race and time trial, so us non-merc drivers can practice alone. 

So much of us AOR racers(and other leagues as well) have complained about the cars not being equal. This is especially noticeable between engine manufacturers, with the mercedes clearly being the most drivable engine by a long shot. Drivability is the smoothness of the power/torque band of the car. This will produce a more consistent car if setup properly. Especially noticeable when in a ferrari car, there are occasions where you will slide and not be able to catch the vehicle, when a mercedes engined car would have just corrected and went about their business. For 2017, Codemasters need to create one engine file, and merely change the sound file to match the corresponding car. Yes I have heard that the coding is the same. Yes I have heard that they are the same. But clearly, they are not. Consider reworking the files on the equal cars setting.

Another note, please make it so we can have equal cars in quick race and time trial, so us non-merc drivers can practice alone. 

I agree I don't get it ffs. Like how hard is it to make one handling system or take one cars handling and use it on all of them for a game mode? How fucking hard is it. A lot of people says it's placebo but it's not cause I feel something without know that is what others have felt before.

I never really experienced this, is there a video or something like that to back up claims like this?(no i'm not a 'proof or didn't happen' type of guy, just genuinly curious

Denjel said:
I never really experienced this, is there a video or something like that to back up claims like this?(no i'm not a 'proof or didn't happen' type of guy, just genuinly curious
One of my bros will have a video. Will paste it on this forum.

Denjel said:
Someone makes a video to show the cars are unequal with every single F1 201x release.

Equal cars in quick race would be a great addition, I'd like to see this implemented in F1 2017!