Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day One - DiRT 4 v1.02 - Found a bug? Post it here!

Got disqualified in weekly after a spare wheel change and then driving the wrong way. But I got no warning co-driver never told me to turn around. Hud turned off.

@Codemasters

Can you please make a patch for FFB Xbox One
No Wheel friction and Tires friction in the option
How is it possible to forget this
You remove the most important FFB info to the wheel

Thx

Jocce86 said:
Hello!
Console: Xbox One
My game has crashed many many times after a stage when I was looking at the leaderboards, but now Im triggered... So I was again looking at the leaderboard after the last stage of the montly event and again my game crashed and when I got back to the game I had a DNF on the montly event, but still my name is on the leaderboard atm Im #25 Jokke, so there goes my well earned price money and propably wont get the achievement either.
This just happened to me too, god I'm so pissed.  I had it happen  during the opening weekend event too.  Stupid me thought this might have been hot fixed or something since it hadn't happened in a while.  Well I checked the leaderboard again after the 8th stage of the monthly event and sure enough, screen froze, crashed to Xbox home, I got back into the game and had DNFs on last stages.  It's just so frustrating. 

I have a problem with the Italian codriver in rally Sweden,  I don't know if other languages have this issue. The codriver says "incrocio", which translates in "junction", but sometimes he means that the road meets another road (so there is a proper junction) but goes straight on, sometimes he means that the road meets another road at about 90 degrees and turn left/right into it. At the moment there is no difference between these two calls, unlike in DiRT Rally.

Big bug and the same bug from Dirt Rally: Dirt 4 doesn't launch on Xeon CPUs with 16 cores or more. Limiting the amount of cores to 8 cores via msconfig launches the game. It's 2017 and more and more systems have high CPU core counts. Please fix this issue. Thank you. See also this thread: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/52994/dirt-4-xeon-cpu-22-22#latest

Ps4- was going to do the daily for 4wd pro trucks, did a practice session and once I finished the game crashed. Once I restarted the game went back to finish the event it said I DNF. Bug or not?idk

When I decide in the starting screen of the carrier event to buy a car, after purchase I can't go back to the event screen. The game send me to main menu. Then I must go through the all menus again. My platform is PS4. Thank you for fix this issue in advance.

Found a glitch yesterday regarding the Subara Impreza 2001 car I think it was. The game kept suggesting I go to the upgrade vehicle section where all my parts were "A" yet Turbo was set to "E", but every time I tried to change it, the game crashes, closes and you get an error message.

I also had this glitch happen to me a couple of days ago where I fell through the floor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf41HZWPlBU

Both glitches are on the PS4 version.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but I can't choose Fearless difficulty with Brutal AI and use H-shifter with clutch. Transmission is set to sequential by default and I want to change it to H-shifter with clutch on a car that has that but the difficulty goes to custom and AI level drops  to Tough.

Also in career: historic rally Gr B rwd championship in Spain-event rain glitched somehow and raindrops didn't hit windscreen.

pretty big bug/glitch. just logged expecting to unlock 'Flavour of the week' trophy, got all the rewards for both weekly events but NO trophy,   in fact stats are still on 0.0%.

i completed both weekly events on the 1st and 2nd week but havn't done this weeks yet

Bug on all platforms, the following Achievements/Trophies are unobtainable:

PlayStation:

Xbox:

Steam:

seriosly, all the time consumming trophies are glitched?

there hasnt been a delta daily to earn delta force.

and the dirty dozen should unlock when we get the rewards for the monthly.

so i dont think we can count those 2 as glitched just yet.

Can anybody from Codemasters let us know whats happening please?

Hey, whilst playing Pro Tour I seem to have found an issue:

Upon winning a Pro Tour event, with 11 seconds faster than 2nd place, I am awarded the 2nd place prize/XP/points etc. I thought at first it was just a text bug, until the game awarded me +1 tier point instead of the +3 that first place should have had.

Also, some co-driver calls are either non-existent (a question mark comes up on screen and there's a kind of, cough noise) or incredibly inaccurate - 5 left or 5 right turns out to be a 3 or 2.

Apart from these, I have had a great experience with the game so far!

Cheers,
Dan

Here some minor bugs I found on PS4:

- Recover-Hotkey not working (always have to go to pause menu)

- sometimes co-driver starts (kind of) headbanging at final stop at time-steward

- strange blinking lights around the car on replay in heli-view at night(not with every car)

- sponsor symbols on front/rear windscreen from inside the car not visible

- sometimes on rain/snow stages the rain drop effect on the windscreen is missing...so you dont need the wipers

- sometimes brakes/ gearbox make damage sound on stage...but when checked in service they are not damaged at all

- teamsponsors are paying money even when using different livery(with other sponsors)

-cracks in windscreen sometimes appear in slow motion(as if drawn...)

- sometimes the motion of the wipers doesnt seem fluid(same problem as in dirt rally)

- in replays sometimes the wipers are frozen in mid-position on windscreen

Suggestions:

-Please add optional realistic damage mode(love the detailed damage model, but it seems to be tuned down ...car takes too much damage, before it shows the damage/fatal)

- inspections should sometimes reveal hidden damage...otherwise the inspections are quite useless in later game

...otherwise: fantastic rally game!!! Have waited a long time for such a good rally game... Keep up the good work!!!

It's a Great game. The only bug i found that i can't adress the L2/R2 Buttons on my Logitech G29. Thats a problem because i have wired my Handbrake to the R2 button. Now my Handbrake is useless. Please fix this. (PS4 Version)

I'm bored!!! Please review "Your Stage" cause in few runs i did i saw the same corners two or three times in the same stage. I will wait for an update. I know you guys can do it! Sorry for my bad English. Thanks

In community events its not letting me use my car even though i own an eligable car any reasons why

PHILTH69 said:
In community events its not letting me use my car even though i own an eligable car any reasons why
Is it "In use"? 

If I play Dirt 4 and then go to Dirt Rally my Logitech G27 is NOT recognized. Unplugging does not help,...have to restart computer. Works fine if I play Dirt Rally first and then Dirt 4.

Xb1 - Just finished a shakedown for the 205 daily & now I'm sitting looking at a black screen....  Still...

j8bit said:
Jocce86 said:
Hello!
Console: Xbox One
My game has crashed many many times after a stage when I was looking at the leaderboards, but now Im triggered... So I was again looking at the leaderboard after the last stage of the montly event and again my game crashed and when I got back to the game I had a DNF on the montly event, but still my name is on the leaderboard atm Im #25 Jokke, so there goes my well earned price money and propably wont get the achievement either.
This just happened to me too, god I'm so pissed.  I had it happen  during the opening weekend event too.  Stupid me thought this might have been hot fixed or something since it hadn't happened in a while.  Well I checked the leaderboard again after the 8th stage of the monthly event and sure enough, screen froze, crashed to Xbox home, I got back into the game and had DNFs on last stages.  It's just so frustrating. 
Same thing for me its pissing me off since the game came out ive only managed to finish 1 weekly 2 or 3 have froze so its automatic dnf also the monthly one froze after 2nd stage. Please fix this or the longevity isnt going to last

PHILTH69 said:
versedi said:
PHILTH69 said:
Is it "In use"? 
Nope

Which community events, in particular, do you mean? 

Up and up in DiRT 4
Remove from my ToDo ListI need a solution for this achievement

Up and up149 (25)

This is a rare achievementGet promoted to a new Tier in Pro Tour

---

This Achievement is not working for me on Xbox One. I got promoted from Tier 7 to Tier 6 last night and got no notification.

ive got a BUG, my Game will not play/launch, ive done a complete fresh install of win10, 870 vid card, updated EVERYTHING multiple times, reinstalled the game 10 times(NO JOKE), updated my openAL, no anti virud installed, No wheel or controller hooked up. just kb an mouse, there are others posting in steam having the same issue, Need Help, Or i want my Money back if i cant play a Broken Game !???????