Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day One - DiRT 4 v1.02 - Found a bug? Post it here!

RookieOne said:
Strange bug : USA National open, although the game is moving, I only see the stage presentation loading screen

EDIT : Scratch that, the game actually crashes
Edit 2 does that for the second stage of the other event at the same level, great
Edit3 : it's only stage and tracks with rain that does that.....the hell ?
Found something else interesting : If I play at very low quality on the affected stage/tracks, I can play through, but the moment I go up in quality, the game crash if it's raining. No problems on dry stage...talk about a weird problem

The default G27 bindings include double bindings to allow the use of a sequential stick mod, but it uses the wrong gear positions, 1 & 2 instead of 3 & 4 in between which the lever can sit neutrally.

Also, it doesn't seem to be possible to double bind ourselves either unless we have to edit an XML or something...

Finally, more of an annoyance than a bug, the only handling assist option that is "more" simulation when turned On is Clutch Override, that's an annoying bit of UI right there.

PC: no dynamic shadows at night, even with Night Lighting and Shadows on ultra. I can get dynamic shadows in Dirt Rally with Night Lighting on high (and Shadows on medium).

Was also seeing this:
grancab said:
Auto-wipers set to "off" and sometimes they come to life on their own

Sounds torns on and off every couple of seconds using siberia 150 headset. I believe root cause is that it is USB headset

Leniek said:
Sounds torns on and off every couple of seconds using siberia 150 headset. I believe root cause is that it is USB headset
I use a Gamescom USB headset and mine is ok, maybe try updating the drivers for the headset?

I have a hughe Problem/Bug: The Game every time chrahes when i wan´t to play a rainy stage. So i could´t go futher in my carrer. Does anybody have the same Problem? And also i have a Problem with the Sound on random point the Sound are not correct (Exp.: Brakes sound like a very loud scratch). In the next stage everthing is fine

I runnig the Game on an FX6300 - 8 GB Memory and R7 370 4 GB Grapics
I´m  a little bit disappoint because i like Dirt Rally so much and now DIRT4 have these Problems

Hey Codemastersteam, i have a big problem on Pc Version.

I can´t start a Race with Rain. Its freeze when i start a Race with Rain. Please fix it. I cant play this game so.

Ps4, t500 wheel, t3pa pro pedals... randomly the game pause saying wireless controller disconnected....I am not using one...hit continue and pedals are dead.....re calibrated wheel and pedals and the game  feels great again....until the random wireless controller disconnected message again.....checked wheel and pedals on other games and no problems...this problem kills Dirt 4 for me..... :(

Hello Christina!
I have a problem with FFB on rally. I cannot feel the road on my wheel, but in the RX and Landrush is the opposite. Is very strong the FFB. My wheel is a Logitech Driving Force GT.
Sorry for my bad English. I hope you can fix this issue.
Thanks

My PC version of DiRT 4 keeps freezing/ crashing when i accelerate with gamepad, or simply when I crashed into tree, game crashed. Nice.. :( PLS FIX THAT

My game seems to freeze every time i get into cockpit view. But it only happens in Michigan. Every other location is fine

BUG-PC
Dirt 4 crashes always using 3 monitors... It's unplayable. Well done guys. I can't play with 1080ti, i7 6700k and 16gb DDR4. 
The worst game every i played because doesn't works.

cjhill said:
BUG -PS4

Rallycross
When taking a joker i sometimes get told it has not been counted by the stewards because I missed the entry.
Then when I take the joker again I get told I only needed to take 1 joker  :p
I have this exact same bug as well, happened in the RX1600 career race on Holjes (smallest circuit) on XBox One.

Also on Holjes but for rallycross in general, if you hit a tiny post or object the sound is WAY TOO LOUD (that's even when using interior camera).   That sound can be cut down to at least 50% of its volume.

Is it normal the rally cars "dancing" a lot when we hit the brakes? It's almost impossible to drive.

Is it normal the rally cars "dancing" a lot when we hit the brakes? It's almost impossible to drive.
You mean that they become unstable? That happens in all cars if you slam the breaks hard. 

1. The game starts in 1024x768, always. Probably because of a second assisting monitor.   Fixed after few starts. 
  2. Mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen while driving if it's slightly moved (the same bug as in DR after adding mouse support, was fixed later though)

It is normal. 

No leaderbords after for example first stage of the online rally. We have leaderboard after a whole rally only.... TOOO MUCH GRIP on gravel. No fun from driving on gravel... No difference in grip between stages in rain and stages on dry tarmac (I do this same times). This is very easy game comparing to DIRT Rally ;((((

You mean that they become unstable? That happens in all cars if you slam the breaks hard. 
Yes! That! Unstable! With Dirt Rally that didn't happened like in Dirt 4. I just give it soft in the brakes and the car loose control

For any AMD users, AMD has released updated drivers for DiRT 4: 
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.6.1-Release-Notes.aspx

Which can be downloaded here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

versedi said:
  1. The game starts in 1024x768, always. Probably because of a second assisting monitor.
  2. Mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen while driving if it's slightly moved (the same bug as in DR after adding mouse support, was fixed later though)

It is normal. 
Thanks for the answer :)

The other problem i have is with the FFB. With some cars i don't feel a thing, but with other are ok