Jump to content Jump to content

Formula 1 2014 Belgian Grand Prix

Williams won't get close to Mercedes. Let's face it, the only time they've been distinctly close to them is Austria, basically because it's a track full of straights and slow speed corners. Aerodynamic performance in the high speed stuff is their weakness, and that will give Mercedes a buffer at Spa. 

I'M GONNA BE THERE AN I AM SO EXITED I WILL WRITE IN CAPS!

Seriously though, I'm so f***in' buzzin' right now. We fly out Thursday evening!

Have you been to an F1 race before ?

No, it's my first one!

Enjoy ! Never been to Spa but if it's anything like Silverstone you'll have to be there very early (obvious , but anyway). Good luck.

Looks like Lotterer does have some sponsorship backing after all, in the form of energy drinks company "Hype". So expect the car to look like this!

What's even more hilarious, is that Hype has been owned by none other than Bertrand Gachot.

So, a German sports car racer debuts at Spa and is backed by a company owned by a driver whose own imprisonment resulted in the debut of another German sports car driver 23 years ago at the same track.

Small world.

Mexicola said:
Looks like Lotterer does have some sponsorship backing after all, in the form of energy drinks company "Hype". So expect the car to look like this!

What's even more hilarious, is that Hype has been owned by none other than Bertrand Gachot.

So, a German sports car racer debuts at Spa and is backed by a company owned by a driver whose own imprisonment resulted in the debut of another German sports car driver 23 years ago at the same track.

Small world.

It's going to be the best looking car on the grid if they do use it :)