Sign in to follow this  

Formula 1 2014 Belgian Grand Prix

Vettel out of FP2 and using an old engine for quali and race. The MGU-K was also ruined in FP1. And it looks likes a 6th '10 place penalty' engine will be used at Monza. 

From a supportive view, is it even worth me watching the rest of this season? 

mike96 said:

https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/502768957955514368

https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/502777875658190848

He should be ok, its when they change engine number 6 is when they get penalized. But it said he was already on his 5th or is the new engine his 5th?

VetteIfan said:

Vettel out of FP2 and using an old engine for quali and race. The MGU-K was also ruined in FP1. And it looks likes a 6th '10 place penalty' engine will be used at Monza. 

Tough luck :p

VetteIfan said:

From a supportive point of view , was it worth watching the last 4 seasons ?  

VetteIfan said:

After all these years of luck and success, did you really believe it would continue like this Seb?

It was about high time for character-building times for Vettel.

Fernando Alonso amazes me, how is he running in the top 3? Raikkonen is being made to look awful this year by Alonso. Incredible driver.

VetteIfan said:

That's rich coming after what us non Vettel fans had last season.

VetteIfan said:

I know this is unlike you, but this is one of the biggest troll baited comments I've ever seen. 

Wow this is a just a joke. I'm really finding these "issues" hard to believe right now. He's got 8 more races and a total of zero new engines. How has that even happened?

AMS97KRR said:

Wow this is a just a joke. I'm really finding these "issues" hard to believe right now. He's got 8 more races and a total of zero new engines. How has that even happened?

French engines ;)

AMS97KRR said:

Conspiracy to favor Ricciardo.

AMS97KRR said:

Conspiracy to favor Ricciardo.

I'll drink to that.

I didn't know this, but apparently Eau Rouge is the left hand kink just before the long right hand climb of Radillion. I always thought Radillion was the left hand kink at the top of the hill So Eau Rouge isn't that amazin climb we thought it was, it's actually Radillion!