DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Formula 1 2014 Belgian Grand Prix

Mexicola said:
Jiggy said:
I hope Raikkonen does something and wins this race. Getting sick of the Ricciardo-lovefest.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Fite me irl im ready

Jiggy said:
Mexicola said:
Jiggy said:
I hope Raikkonen does something and wins this race. Getting sick of the Ricciardo-lovefest.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Fite me irl im ready

h0ld on m8 gettin me fitin kiad @AMS97KRR wheel take ye on lol

Hamilton a few weeks ago " I'm more hungry than Rosberg" 

Hamilton at Spa "Can we just give up guys?"

Ow please AMS, his floor is badly damaged, he has no pace even compared to the TR and the Saubers.

Are you just frustrated about Vettel being tonked by Ricciardo once again? 3-0 in terms of wins, what an embarassing result so far.

I think Rosberg has left it to late for his pit stop if the team wants him on options to challenge Ricciardo for the win.

GoldenColt said:

Ow please AMS, his floor is badly damaged, he has no pace even compared to the TR and the Saubers.

Doesn't matter. If you're driving a car, no matter how damaged it is, and you're thinking "there's no point in trying", then you shouldn't even be in the car in the first place.

That's subjective though, my point of view. However, if you consider Lewis goes on about all that "'#nevergiveup" stuff, then that's embarrassing. And that's why I think Rosberg will win this year's championship.

Mexicola said:

GoldenColt said:

Doesn't matter. If you're driving a car, no matter how damaged it is, and you're thinking "there's no point in trying", then you shouldn't even be in the car in the first place.

That's subjective though, my point of view. However, if you consider Lewis goes on about all that "'#nevergiveup" stuff, then that's embarrassing. And that's why I think Rosberg will win this year's championship.

He is limited to 5 engines, one of which was damaged already.

But because it's Hamilton we simply overlook these facts and pretend he's a prick.

It is just how Hamilton talks about being more hungry, yet gives up. It was mostly sarcastic though...

AMS97KRR said:

It is just how Hamilton talks about being more hungry, yet gives up. It was mostly sarcastic though...

He had to start from the very back in the last two race and finished in 3rd. If that's not hungry I don't know. But with a car which is slower than a Sauber it's  senseless.

He is limited to 5 engines, one of which was damaged already. 

Sure, but nothing says that Hamilton was thinking about his engine at the time. He was defeatist about the fact that his car was down of performance as a result of Rosberg being a bit clumsy.

I'm not saying Mercedes shouldn't bring them in to retire, I'm just saying Hamilton is yet again showcasing a crappy attitude that isn't good enough for a world champion driver.

But because it's Hamilton we simply overlook these facts and pretend he's a prick.

Well, he is, but that's got nothing to do with what we're talking about. ;)

AMS97KRR said:

I know, I get your point but it was a joke

No it was not. It was trolling and after making you an offer to stop this a few weeks ago I will just go back to trolling you about Vettel. 3 More laps and I'll have 25 more reasons to do so. Well done AMS.

Platy said:
Holy shit, and  I thought AMS was a bad loser.

Yerp. Colt, get some hemp, man. ;)

I know a guy 'round my street, but YOU'RE paying for the ticket over here and the hospital bill.