Jump to content Jump to content

Formula 1 2014 Belgian Grand Prix

GoldenColt said:

Ow please AMS, his floor is badly damaged, he has no pace even compared to the TR and the Saubers.

Doesn't matter. If you're driving a car, no matter how damaged it is, and you're thinking "there's no point in trying", then you shouldn't even be in the car in the first place.

That's subjective though, my point of view. However, if you consider Lewis goes on about all that "'#nevergiveup" stuff, then that's embarrassing. And that's why I think Rosberg will win this year's championship.

Mexicola said:

GoldenColt said:

Ow please AMS, his floor is badly damaged, he has no pace even compared to the TR and the Saubers.

Doesn't matter. If you're driving a car, no matter how damaged it is, and you're thinking "there's no point in trying", then you shouldn't even be in the car in the first place.

That's subjective though, my point of view. However, if you consider Lewis goes on about all that "'#nevergiveup" stuff, then that's embarrassing. And that's why I think Rosberg will win this year's championship.

He is limited to 5 engines, one of which was damaged already.

But because it's Hamilton we simply overlook these facts and pretend he's a prick.

He is limited to 5 engines, one of which was damaged already. 

Sure, but nothing says that Hamilton was thinking about his engine at the time. He was defeatist about the fact that his car was down of performance as a result of Rosberg being a bit clumsy.

I'm not saying Mercedes shouldn't bring them in to retire, I'm just saying Hamilton is yet again showcasing a crappy attitude that isn't good enough for a world champion driver.

But because it's Hamilton we simply overlook these facts and pretend he's a prick.

Well, he is, but that's got nothing to do with what we're talking about. ;)