Sign in to follow this  

TRIPLE XP DAYS

Who wants Triple XP days or weekends or week in order to compensate the loss of time for all the fooled gamers who had the gamesave corruption and other bugs

I just want it so that level 250 doesn't seem so far out of reach. I am enjoying the grind, I just wish it wasn't so long of a grind.

@KingOfTheCakes‌ The idea of course is to have it once we got the patch! I thought you would understand or at least supposed... as the goal is to get as a compensation for the losses we do have now...  :\

there will be no compensation.Loore has already said that.Bit of a p*** take really.Other games and devs can do it so why cant CM?Simple answer,they dont want to because they dont see the corrupt save as a major problem!

XP doesn't do anything for me in Grid AutoSport. I'd rather have free DLC and/or in-game credits to buy & upgrade cars.

Operator1 said:

XP doesn't do anything for me in Grid AutoSport. I'd rather have free DLC and/or in-game credits to buy & upgrade cars.

Of course free DLC would be awesome but knowing the greedy policy of Codemaster that is "Mission Impossible", even when their games are for "free" when you are a "plus" member on the playstation you need to pay if you want their Disc Locked Content.

The purpose of my Poll was to know if there were others who are trying to get that unreachable level 250 in order to get that grinding Trophy. On normal cicumstances it would be already a grind but with that cheap savegame bug it's taking forever. If I could put all my different saves together I guess I would be level 850 :D

As they are not capable to patch it, maybe it's on purpose just to have some morones like me starting over again and again so that they have somebody on their servers.... LOL

vote for free dlc, not triple xp days, maybe if codies did a 100% xp boost dlc and made it free to all as this would be fairer than a triple xp day or 2. lots might miss out on triple xp day as work and home commitments and in my experience it is those who r worst affected that normally miss out.

so my vote is for a free dlc pack

They are not going to give anyone free DLC.  Even if they had hearts where the lumps of coal lie they still need respect that they have charged many for season passes that give them free DLC.  To give you shmoes DLC for free without you each purchasing the season pass would be scandalous.  I would have a flippin conniption.