Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Intel Challenge

When you wanted to race with him. He only cheated because the person in 2nd cheated. It was not done on purpose to destroy the leaderboards that was not his intension. He probably not found out the cheat other wise or not of done it other wise

When you wanted to race with him. He only cheated because the person in 2nd cheated. It was not done on purpose to destroy the leaderboards that was not his intension. He probably not found out the cheat other wise or not of done it other wise

Hi all am new on here, is this leeds from nfsstats days? 

I was told people was track cutting at SPA this week, is this what your meaning? or is it a cheat on the INTEL event?

I actually deleted the last post as I was going to talk to him about it in private instead, me posting it here was unfair and i deleted it moments after posting it, I gave you all the chance to forget about it and not mention it again if you did manage to see it (again for your and his benefit), but hell, if you want to have this conversation here then sure, lets chat.

Nah I beat his original legit time, my guy who told me about it was following my ghost to learn the track to beat me when he realized DJ went faster than me so he then viewed Dj's lap and realized he was cheating ( skipping 3 corners and avoiding the penalty somehow) to get top spot by more than 3secs,.... to be honest, its hard to find that not intentional. lol  

He probs is a good driver but good drivers don't need to cheat, even if you had a grudge to settle. So I'm disappointed more than anything as I tried hard to get a decent time haha. poor me :(

Lol... it's all going a bit crazy in here ... No I didn't cheet in open racenet challenge some gamer who I won't mention took a shortcut. At the end of the track ..so I played follow the smurff ... then I did it to him and took 2 seconds off his time now he can't beet me.he the smurff... if you wanna know his tag look on lederbords 360. His lap was wors I Eva seen :) enjoy the racing dj.

I was told people was track cutting at SPA this week, is this what your meaning? or is it a cheat on the INTEL event?

No thair no cutting on spa in challenge thair are gostcars so you can see that.. it's on a different track .. it's spoilt it so won't advertise it.. smurff moves ;)

SASBlink said:

I actually deleted the last post as I was going to talk to him about it in private instead, me posting it here was unfair and i deleted it moments after posting it, I gave you all the chance to forget about it and not mention it again if you did manage to see it (again for your and his benefit), but hell, if you want to have this conversation here then sure, lets chat.

Nah I beat his original legit time, my guy who told me about it was following my ghost to learn the track to beat me when he realized DJ went faster than me so he then viewed Dj's lap and realized he was cheating ( skipping 3 corners and avoiding the penalty somehow) to get top spot by more than 3secs,.... to be honest, its hard to find that not intentional. lol  

He probs is a good driver but good drivers don't need to cheat, even if you had a grudge to settle. So I'm disappointed more than anything as I tried hard to get a decent time haha. poor me :(

You got it wrong blink I had the no1 Tuesday Wednesday that HYPERbolex cut me on open algarve.. so I returns the faver ... he left no choice his gost was behind the hole lap he then took that cut,  load up his gost... so blame him he's the smurff...seen it 100 times and 100 times I did it bk so thay see it's pointless... dirt2 dirt3 this game pritty good for penalties but the odd one gets away ... not much that can be done about that..when smurff's come along... then you play chace the smurff n beet the at There own game.

HI yes its Leedsryanuk as you me as back in the day but now my gamertag is LeedsryanoTRAo now. 

Good to see your still on top mate, there was some good battles between the Xbox and PS3 on NFSSTATS 

So what track is open to cheating in this weeks RC?  on PS3 some guys done a 156 at SPA that has to be a cut.

Thanks STEVE182rs yea I been quite successful on racing games since after shift 2. But I think when your successful on one racing game. Normally you do the same on other racing games on a regular basis

Yeh that is a crazy time..I have spa on Xbox with a 2.00.448 lol... can be a 1.59 maby 58 but 56 Naaa not on Xbox 

Yeh i did a 2.00.116 i can improve but no point when people are cheating, and there was me thinking we finally had cheat free game. 

Thanks STEVE182rs yea I been quite successful on racing games since after shift 2. But I think when your successful on one racing game. Normally you do the same on other racing games on a regular basis

Yeh same mate, it dosen't apply to all tho. There are a lot of one trick ponies out there.

Yeh same mate, it dosen't apply to all tho. There are a lot of one trick ponies out there.

Its more of understanding the game mechanics and then adjusting you driving style to match it.

IMO its the smart drivers who are the ones who find constant success on different racing games. The same goes for FPS,  its still point your gun and shoot, the basics are the same for all but mechanics are different,  its just a matter of being able to adjust and adapt quickly. If you can do that then you can be a top player as soon as the games come out.

INTEL CHALLENGE 

my word it's tuff out there on 360 

LEDSRYAN oTRAo gone worp speed daaaam that's fast  (*) (*) (*) 3.46.256

on controle pad to fair play , I'm starting on this Microsoft here and still 1.5  secs off that 

Tommorow I hope a new PB. Try and hold on to top 10  >:)

Hi all,

Just a quick update, after reading your feedback we've updated the blog post, the original forum post and RaceNet website, to clarify what the event type is, (these changes on may take an hour or so to propagate before they show up). An actual Time Trial mode was recently added to GRID Autosport and we appreciate this may have confused matters and so have made these changes to reflect how it is labelled in game.

Just to be clear, as many of you know the Intel Challenge is a race event with other cars on the track. However, it is the time that you set which is the most important thing here for winning. Good luck!

Any questions let me know.

WOW.  You wrongly advertise a competition to the world. 

Then a week into it, you just change the text on the website. 

ARE YOU SERIOUS. 

What is the major malfunction at CM?

What you should have done, is just apologise to everyone, and Restart the competition with the advertised events.  

Im selling tickets to win a £1million  mansion,  tickets are £1 each.   After Ive taken a million in revenue, Ill just change the website, to say a Model of a million pound mansion.  

CM - I think you have changed the txt over legal concerns.   What you've done is false advertising.  Then you admit to changing it.  LMAO

Free DLC for everyone please.   You just taking the urine out of your community.  

Just so we are clear here,  

Not one player on this game, was confused over "time Trial"   we all knew it was an add on . 

The only people confused were the people behind the intel challenge at CM.  

Race -  has other cars on the track.  
Time trial - has no cars on the track.  
Qualifiying - has cars on the track that are spaced out. 

To suggest it was your community who were confused is an insult.
Sorry you were so confused CM team. 

Srroy for speinllg mistkaes,  Im srue TUGSBOX can corretc them for me. 

I am disappointed that the top 2 on the intel challenge has wall rided to get their times to be top 2 overall.  Also they even admitted it the both of them. I got a 6.53.076 and I did that legit with no wall riding.  Those top 2 times on the xbox 360 should be deleted along with other wall riders in the game

I feel sorry for all those people that work hard for their times and it gets destroyed by cheaters. I want acting taking on wall riding and all people that have wall rided to get their best times deleted