Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Intel Challenge

CM will just change the small print, to allow the use of walls,   they already changed the description, after having it advertised as a time trial. 

Is intel aware of their name being tarnished in this manner? 

@justbiglee   Can we have some clarifaction on this matter...

Does a wall riding time count as a valid time in the intel challenge? 

Ive not set a time yet, so id like to know if I have to wall ride to compete? 

People can get around the track how ever they wish, though I'd say a wall riding time wouldn't be the quickest way around.

Just to clarify anybody using hacks mods, cheats etc will have times removed from the leader boards 

Justbiglee your so wrong what you just said. You ask everyone if wall riding is fastest way round and they all will say yes. So why are you saying no then I think you and me need to talk one on one on xboxlive and sort this out because I am the most effected person here and thats deeply unfair. 

@justbiglee   Can we have some clarifaction on this matter...

Does a wall riding time count as a valid time in the intel challenge? 

Ive not set a time yet, so id like to know if I have to wall ride to compete? 
People can get around the track how ever they wish.....
Well there's your answer, cheating is now allowed....  -_-

Looks like I'm not going to try to win anything if cheating is allowed. I'm not cheating to go faster and to be at the top. If anyone is to win, it should be in a legit manner. What a waste. Someone needs to tell Intel that their prizes will be going to cheats

I did not enter for this sole reason, it was highly unfair to start off with and cheats from all aspects of the game got away with cheating.... it was going to happen in the intel and they were going to get away with it.... CM dont give a sh^t about it....

I'm wondering, as it's only a handful of times on the leader boards that seem suspect would it not make sense for the mods (game, forum or whatever) to view these replays (i'm sure they have the data available to be able to do this) and judge if the time is fair or not before the time limit expires or results are published?
Seems like a no brainer to me?

bamber said:
I'm wondering, as it's only a handful of times on the leader boards that seem suspect would it not make sense for the mods (game, forum or whatever) to view these replays (i'm sure they have the data available to be able to do this) and judge if the time is fair or not before the time limit expires or results are published?
We've just been told we can use any means necessary apart from hacks or whatever the kids do to go faster these days

bamber said:
We've just been told we can use any means necessary apart from hacks or whatever the kids do to go faster these days
True, but I also infer from biglees comment that wall riding would be considered unfair and therefore potentially excluded perhaps? Or am I being over generous?

edit: I see what you're saying; reading again it seems unless you are directly hacking or maybe blatantly taking advantage of a bug then sadly any method is valid :(

Surely codemasters should of realised that wall riding was going to effect everything. So why didnt they picked a track which has no cutting or wall riding. I.e. indanapalis

bamber said:
yup that's exactly what we'll be doing, every time which stands to win a prize will have the data checked over first.

bamber said:
yup that's exactly what we'll be doing, every time which stands to win a prize will have the data checked over first.
So what about the people who copied the leaders so they had a chance but have it snatched away? At least do it ASAP, so they have a chance to do a legit time

Justbiglee can you check peoples replay for their best times?
yeah we can pull down the data for any of the runs
And will you? i don't understand how anyone can say wall riding is ok, that is just shocking!!