Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Intel Challenge

Justbiglee can you check peoples replay for their best times?
yeah we can pull down the data for any of the runs
And will you? i don't understand how anyone can say wall riding is ok, that is just shocking!!
Yeah of course we will I'd already stated that, as for your comment on wall riding please don't twist what I'd said, I never said it was ok.

Justbiglee can you check peoples replay for their best times?
yeah we can pull down the data for any of the runs
And will you? i don't understand how anyone can say wall riding is ok, that is just shocking!!
Yeah of course we will I'd already stated that, as for your comment on wall riding please don't twist what I'd said, I never said it was ok.
What about people who crashed the pack on the first event before the damage was put on, is that cheating?

My first run at this today, getting passed the pack is a lottery, done a 6.55 with room to improve. Just been told some PS3 times are wall riding too, won't say who im no snitch, but this is not acceptable surly. WALLRIDING IS CHEATING 

Hey Codemasters i would like to say some things about the GRID Autosport Intel Challenge Ok the GRID Autosport Intel Challenge is fun but there is one flaw in the game and that is the vehicle case in point i did the GRID Autosport Intel Challenge with my club vehicle  and my team mate did that same his vehicle is fully upgraded and mine is not so to me that is an unfair race challenge. if there's going to be a Challenge like this in the future i think you should add only one car so it could be a fair race for all of us thought...

I think I know why they made setups allowed is because people that make multiple accounts with silver membership can not have the same chances with something that has gold membership you got to remember that. Codemasters do think of all situations they are smart people their not stupid unlike what some people think. To be honest I want to say thanks to codemasters for allowing setups because I like it alot and it makes the intel challenge much fun and into life. But I do understand Plague39 what your saying and I do feel sorry for you

Omg the guy who is first on xbox360 overall has clearly cheated and wall rided the track because he deliberately slowed down to be so little a head and also to do in such a little time to think that codemasters will allow his time to stand well I am afraid I got some bad news your time will be deleted and that will mean no prizes

Omg the guy who is first on xbox360 overall has clearly cheated and wall rided the track because he deliberately slowed down to be so little a head and also to do in such a little time to think that codemasters will allow his time to stand well I am afraid I got some bad news your time will be deleted and that will mean no prizes
I hope they will delete the wall riding times mate, i know one guy has emailed CM to ask if they will delete his time cos he cheated, so he can put a clean one in.

bamber said:
I'm wondering, as it's only a handful of times on the leader boards that seem suspect would it not make sense for the mods (game, forum or whatever) to view these replays (i'm sure they have the data available to be able to do this) and judge if the time is fair or not before the time limit expires or results are published?
Seems like a no brainer to me?
yup that's exactly what we'll be doing, every time which stands to win a prize will have the data checked over first.
So what about the people who copied the leaders so they had a chance but have it snatched away? At least do it ASAP, so they have a chance to do a legit time
Sadly Rob I think the jist of your question, if I'm not mistaken, is still the same. I.E. is wall riding acceptable or not?
I don't think we'll get an answer to that one I'm afraid :(

justbiglee said:
People can get around the track how ever they wish, though I'd say a wall riding time wouldn't be the quickest way around.

Just to clarify anybody using hacks mods, cheats etc will have times removed from the leader boards 

DJMSTER oTRAo 

I understand the situation here and still love codmasters for putting the comp on .. 

Next challenge two tracksacks with no wall's plz...Lol.

Stay positive racers..it don't  get better than this Intel challenge looks like fastest man to

cross the Finnish line fastest without gliching moding or j tag... 

Good luck to every one ... I just hope for top 10 .... ;) and pray for more Intel challenges

I no Ryan O'Connor it's a shame and a little dirty play if I must say... i.e hiting a wall at 200mph instead of braking ,, but It looks like it's chace the smurff now.. about keeping speed fast as you can without moding or J tag ,Wall riding is just bad driving ... but if it can be done people will do it.. :/ I no ur a very clean racer pal .. but this CHALLENGE is about the fastest time not how clean it is .. I've got ur back Ryan all the way.. respect to you for that , But if smurff start overtaking my best then God help them ... I'll play any game .

Hitting the wall as these drivers are doing is givng them the fastest time in this challange and thats a FACT.  If  This is to be a fair game then them times should be deleted . I love this game but whats the point me going out there trying my best and doing it clean when some idiot hits the wall and smashes my time ? if you want these comps to be fair then you must do something about this .
I hope the next ones will be on tracks with no walls so i can at least have a try at therm :neutral_face: 

BazoTRo said:b
Hitting the wall as these drivers are doing is givng them the fastest time in this challange and thats a FACT.  If  This is to be a fair game then them times should be deleted . I love this game but whats the point me going out there trying my best and doing it clean when some idiot hits the wall and smashes my time ? if you want these comps to be fair then you must do something about this .
I hope the next ones will be on tracks with no walls so i can at least have a try at therm :neutral_face: 
Very tru baz ... but once someone rides a wall you know it can't be beet unless you do it to them better.. everyone stay positive next time tracks will have no wall's .... hope you make the next one R6 . 

Some of us don't need to ride our cars around a wall for a fast time. Seeing some of the names up there on the 360 LB due to wall riding has me completely gobsmacked.  It's mainly oTRAo. Yeah fair enough you guys are quick but to tarnish the name as cheaters isn't really worth the prizes that are up there. I mean il be honest, I really don't care about this intel challenge anymore, people will find the quickest way of doing it even if it involves cheating and I'm not gonna be one of them. It robs all the fair players.,for me, I'm top ten, I'm happy that my name is up there as the #1 legitimate time and that's all I need. That's a good enough win in my eyes. 

Some of us don't need to ride our cars around a wall for a fast time. Seeing some of the names up there on the 360 LB due to wall riding has me completely gobsmacked.  It's mainly oTRAo. Yeah fair enough you guys are quick but to tarnish the name as cheaters isn't really worth the prizes that are up there. I mean il be honest, I really don't care about this intel challenge anymore, people will find the quickest way of doing it even if it involves cheating and I'm not gonna be one of them. It robs all the fair players.,for me, I'm top ten, I'm happy that my name is up there as the #1 legitimate time and that's all I need. That's a good enough win in my eyes

DJMSTER oTRAo

Yes now it's oTRAo again you mean... Ryan oTRAo was beet by the wallriders so we did it back ... seen it 100 times and we worked to hard in week one to let the smurffs beet us. Beet them at thair game ... end of...
 ride me or cut me I'll do it back better...
oTRAo are fast and clean racers ... but sometimes we're left no choice but to hit a wall and for a 700 pound pc I won't let smurffs run away with it ....is bouncing off cars cheering no... is riding a wall no...  it's just wrekless driving ... 
But I hope this answers you bro..
Not being funny just putting you strait respect to you and others gamers keep positive 
Gamers ...
 we're are the real pro's that know what thair on about ?  
naff comments off smurffs are getting anoying 
Please all I've seen is moaning ... ungrateful smurffs .. Intel challenge is the best competition that's bin to date and bin a big hit.. but this 2nd track kinda changed the goal post ... but I'm 100% Sure codmasters taught riding a wall will slow you down which 99% of the tracks it will... but in this case if ur fast this wall will give you faster time... 

Codmasters will select tracks next time with open tracks I'm sure....
it's not thair folt smurffs hit wall's and try it on...
oTRAo will get thair faster in the end ...and hit it better then put in the original lap.

Thanks to racenet and codmasters and all sponcers involved ..
this has still bin a amazing comp from start to finish keep them coming ...
These will get so popular ..

Thanks team.