Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Intel Challenge

I'm sorry but that Is possibly the worst theory you could possibly choose when it comes to ordeals like this. It's dissapointing that anybody will actually get away with this. For the sake of everybody that got ripped off I absolutely beg that CM just shut this whole competition off. Now that will entice people to wallride that corner in any given race on that track, even on the TT leaderboards. That is not racing in my eyes and it will never be racing. 

Im a oTRAo member and have been for years and i refuse to wall ride hence my name is not in the intel challenge(R6oTRAo)  i do agree with you speedking that there are a few of our members up there and its disappointing to see see this as it dose make the team look bad. Ive made my feelings clear on this hole situation . But its been done now and i think that will be all of us tarnished with that brush of "cheaters" a shame really as we have always been proud to be clean hard racers ..

I'm not gonna tar oTRAo with the same brush because I know you guys can race. You lot don't know who I am, we'll you do but I'm hiding behind another account haha. Just a little disappointed at this. By the looks of things nothing is going to happen about the wall riding but it's a shame. 

@DJMSTERoTRAo‌ 

Any times we feel were gained through unfair means will be removed, we already know how fast people should be able to go around the tracks and if they are found to be cheating or not right they won't be valid.

that were posted by @loore 

someone takes the wall ride, out of desperation others take it to, jumping on the wagon is not winning. 

@DJMSTERoTRAo‌ 

Any times we feel were gained through unfair means will be removed, we already know how fast people should be able to go around the tracks and if they are found to be cheating or not right they won't be valid.

that were posted by @loore 

someone takes the wall ride, out of desperation others take it to, jumping on the wagon is not winning. 

Na ur wrong thair CHARGER thay didn't cheet if moding or gliching tracks or using j tag then sure ban them... but if you hit a car or a wall you won't be removed it's not cheating.. just bad driving bud.. didn't ban people on dirtnet for cuts and stuff won't here ither ... I'd be very surprised pal... just hope for two different in net challenge.

Ok u got me, my other account has been banned temporarily.

my issue is that, your the leader of a good team, it should never have been an option. It didn't need to be an option for you. Il be honest. Two of my team members did the wall ride, then have been banned from the team.  It also says by Loore that they know exactly how fast you can get around the track. 

The aim is to set the fastest time possible that game allows, the game allows you to ride the wall and crash the pack, its not good sportsmanship and its a shameful act, but unfortunately the game allows this.
@loore do you know when the results will be posted?

Ok u got me, my other account has been banned temporarily.

my issue is that, your the leader of a good team, it should never have been an option. It didn't need to be an option for you. Il be honest. Two of my team members did the wall ride, then have been banned from the team.  It also says by Loore that they know exactly how fast you can get around the track. 
I no it was one of ur team that did first fast up r play to him some other smurff would have done it to us that's why we all did it ... it happens ... next time I hope it will be all good bro ...I'm not going to discuss it any more lol... it's over with lol.. cach you soon CHARGER

The aim is to set the fastest time possible that game allows, the game allows you to ride the wall and crash the pack, its not good sportsmanship and its a shameful act, but unfortunately the game allows this.
@loore do you know when the results will be posted?
That's it Steve... on the button...

Out of pure standards I did not take it,  each to their own in that  competition. Either way I'm not really fussed how it turns out as it is a load of bull crap. 

Can't wait for the next one .... if codmasters and sponcers do another CHALLENGE like this one.. but open tracks to save the wall finder's ;)

From the chew this has caused I highly doubt there will be another one. I'm sure I wouldn't spend my companies money on this.  

DJMSTER oTRAo

I hope thay do ... I need a fanatec wheel.. and some sparco stuff to go to the track days in lol...