Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

GRID Autosport Intel Challenge

@justbiglee   Can we have some clarifaction on this matter...

Does a wall riding time count as a valid time in the intel challenge? 

Ive not set a time yet, so id like to know if I have to wall ride to compete? 
People can get around the track how ever they wish.....
Well there's your answer, cheating is now allowed....  -_-
I did not enter for this sole reason, it was highly unfair to start off with and cheats from all aspects of the game got away with cheating.... it was going to happen in the intel and they were going to get away with it.... CM dont give a sh^t about it....
I'm wondering, as it's only a handful of times on the leader boards that seem suspect would it not make sense for the mods (game, forum or whatever) to view these replays (i'm sure they have the data available to be able to do this) and judge if the time is fair or not before the time limit expires or results are published?
Seems like a no brainer to me?
bamber said:
I'm wondering, as it's only a handful of times on the leader boards that seem suspect would it not make sense for the mods (game, forum or whatever) to view these replays (i'm sure they have the data available to be able to do this) and judge if the time is fair or not before the time limit expires or results are published?
We've just been told we can use any means necessary apart from hacks or whatever the kids do to go faster these days
bamber said:
We've just been told we can use any means necessary apart from hacks or whatever the kids do to go faster these days
True, but I also infer from biglees comment that wall riding would be considered unfair and therefore potentially excluded perhaps? Or am I being over generous?

edit: I see what you're saying; reading again it seems unless you are directly hacking or maybe blatantly taking advantage of a bug then sadly any method is valid :(
bamber said:
yup that's exactly what we'll be doing, every time which stands to win a prize will have the data checked over first.
bamber said:
yup that's exactly what we'll be doing, every time which stands to win a prize will have the data checked over first.
So what about the people who copied the leaders so they had a chance but have it snatched away? At least do it ASAP, so they have a chance to do a legit time