Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt Rally (PS4) looks better then Dirt 4 PS4 PRO enhanced!

Is it just me or is Dirt Rally on PS4 better looking then Dirt 4, Codemaster said PS4 PRO version would have improvments. But hard to see, and no HDR! Codemasters if you read this, love your games but will there at least be a HDR patch for Dirt 4 PS4 (PRO) ?

I have asked a couple of questions regarding DiRT4 and the PS4 PRO with absolutely no response from C.M... It seems like it's a BIG grey zone for developers upgrading here and there with no set parameters of performance upgrades... It doesn't even mention anywhere that it's actually upgraded at all!

likewise said:
I have asked a couple of questions regarding DiRT4 and the PS4 PRO with absolutely no response from C.M... It seems like it's a BIG grey zone for developers upgrading here and there with no set parameters of performance upgrades... It doesn't even mention anywhere that it's actually upgraded at all!
It says on the box it is PS4 Pro enhanced but there doesn't seem to be any actual enhancements. Prey had PS4 Pro enhanced on the box as well though and shipped with literally zero PS4 Pro enhancements and they were only patched in later.

I wouldn't say there awful just not as good as DR's graphics. I was a bit disappointed at first but realized I got exactly what I expected, I was just hoping for more. Honestly what did you expect ,Xbox is lowest performance wise and the first Xbox footage shown was a few days before release.

I would rather have the sub par graphics over the lack of FFB the poor T300 owners have to deal with any day. I feel bad for you guys and hope CM gets it sorted out for you soon.

I found a fix for the problem in PS4... When the console is in 2160p game gets a massive downgrade like aliassing, shadows resolution lights effects and wet effects (if this is not a bug there should be an option to disable or enable 4k mode , I did this just by chance) the game in PS4 pro on 1080p resolution looks like a proper current gen game ...it's gorgeous...I don't know if this will work on Xbox slim... try it out... You welcome hehehe

Maxsirman said:
I found a fix for the problem in PS4... When the console is in 2160p game gets a massive downgrade like aliassing, shadows resolution lights effects and wet effects (if this is not a bug there should be an option to disable or enable 4k mode , I did this just by chance) the game in PS4 pro on 1080p resolution looks like a proper current gen game ...it's gorgeous...I don't know if this will work on Xbox slim... try it out... You welcome hehehe
I am going to try this tonight. The game looks terrible on PS4 Pro + Sony XBR-55X855D. Honestly, it's on the Loeb Rally Evo level graphics-wise. One question for you @Maxsirman: Do you have Boost Mode on or off? I have it ON. Thanks!

The PS4 Pro Version doesn't suffer from any screen tearing or frame issues in Rally Cross and Landrush. When there are lots of vehicles in one place and maybe a crash the standard PS4 had some of these issues.