Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt 4 - unlocking liveries

breyzipp

How do you unlock most of the liveries for the cars?  What I found so far is the following :
* Ford Fiesta R2 second livery gets unlocked early in career mode.
* I got the DS3 RX supercar livery from Petter Solberg unlocked from completing the FIA world rallycross championship in career mode.

I have no clue how or why they unlock though. Do you need to win a championship with a car to unlock a livery for that car?  Do you need to drive a certain amount of mileage with it?  Would be nice to also have a clue of which liveries for which cars I'm still missing since I know from pre-release screenshots that RX2 OMSE Supercar Lites Fiesta has at least a handful of liveries.  I already got the car (career progress reward) but so far I only have the default DirtFish livery for it.
versedi said:
I think it's by playing career events simply.
I've been rewarded with a Subaru 2001 livery for winning 1st place in American Event (first group in rally career). 
Were you driving that Subaru as well then?  Can you unlock liveries of cars you are not driving at that moment?  Or not even have them in your garage?
Call me mad but im kind of bummed out about having to unlock the liveries even though I fully understand why they would do that I purely play free play so its a bit naff not having all the liveries available like in Dirt. That said its a minor gripe on an otherwise awesome game. If someone can post exactly how to unlock the various liveries it would be greatly appreciated.
When you choose a loan car in freeplay there is a Livery option that usually gives you 5 or 6 different liveries, including the Classics.
Yes I know, I even did one championship in a loan car to see if I would get the livery rewarded at the end but alas, no such thing.
Anyone had any luck finding out how to unlock the 2001 subaru livery? Also does anyone know if you can unlock the Dirt 4 livery that is on the Fiesta featured in the main menu?
I've been rewarded with a Scoobie 2001 with Richard Burns livery on it for doing Championships in 2nd group.
You can then sell it and still use the livery on another Scoobie.

Anyone had any luck finding out how to unlock the 2001 subaru livery? Also does anyone know if you can unlock the Dirt 4 livery that is on the Fiesta featured in the main menu?
You get the fiesta one for winning/completing the global rally series (Final in modern rally), don't know if completing is enough though
How do you unlock Colin Mcrae's 1995 Subaru livery? I completed rally, rallycross and landrush to 100% and I won the triple crown rally tournament (haven't touched historic rally yet), and I'm at level 42 but I still haven't unlocked that livery. Any help?
How do you unlock Colin Mcrae's 1995 Subaru livery? I completed rally, rallycross and landrush to 100% and I won the triple crown rally tournament (haven't touched historic rally yet), and I'm at level 42 but I still haven't unlocked that livery. Any help?
I am wondering the same, I have now completed Rally 100% and if I remember right I unlocked a fiesta R2 livery, 306 Maxi, 01 Burns Subaru, R4 Subaru Prodrive and finally the Fiesta R5 GRS. I saw a video on youtube of a guy claiming to have unlocked 95 Mcrae livery but with no explanation how it is achieved. He was level 57 so possibly it is unlocked at a higher rank.
Have you won Triple Crown Rallycross and Landrush championship? I won the three Triple Crown Championships and I recieved the livery.

I've unlocked Fiat 131 Abarth Works Team Livery winning last championship in Historic Rally. Not sure if completing the championship is enough to unlock.

I did this championship driving the Lancia Delta S4 and i don't own the Fiat 131 so, you don't need to drive and / or  own the cars, to unlock Liveries for them.

er185 said:
Have you won Triple Crown Rallycross and Landrush championship? I won the three Triple Crown Championships and I recieved the livery.
I seen someone else confirm this on steam so it is the triple crown championship/s to unlock the Mcrae subaru. I have no idea what the triple crown consists of but guess i will be starting it today
  • 2 years later...
On 6/23/2017 at 6:21 PM, mkgamernfs said:

What is the Triple Crown rally tournament? Is it multiplayer/online?

On 6/18/2017 at 9:48 AM, SkyRex said:
HAMW05WC2014 said:

You get the fiesta one for winning/completing the global rally series (Final in modern rally), don't know if completing is enough though

thx for fiesta! it will soon be mine!

1 hour ago, 5splitsonaflat said:

What is the Triple Crown rally tournament? Is it multiplayer/online?

you have to finish the last event in either modern rally, historic rally, landrush, or RX in career to unlock it.

as for liveries, google it. there's a list somewhere in the steam community pages I remember

Archived