Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 4 DLC ideas

VW Polo GTI WRC 2017
Skoda Fabia R5
Peugeot 208 R2
And a location, If I have to choose one, a narrow and fast rally on tarmac, Ypres,Barum, Rseszwow, etc

Skoda Fabia R5
Peugeot 208 R2
And a location, If I have to choose one, a narrow and fast rally on tarmac, Ypres,Barum, Rseszwow, etc

I'm with you there; I just got back from Zlin, what an amazing rally!

This game needs the best rally tracks in the world! Azores Airlines Rally!! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoGLSqykTQo

Cars:
-Skoda Fabia R5
-Citroen Ds3 R5
-Toyota Corola 

Codemasters they stop support Dirt series with DLCs and neve can see extra maps cars etc... just game for one week or month... but WRC series have some DLCs :)

Codemasters they stop support Dirt series with DLCs and neve can see extra maps cars etc... just game for one week or month... but WRC series have some DLCs :)
What DLC? Since WRC is with Kylotonn it practically has no DLC at all. WRC 5 had a couple eSports WRC concept DLC's and WRC 6 had the Yaris Test Car. WRC 7 has the Porsche. With a yearly release schedule they don't have time for DLC. Any new stages or other new content will surely be scheduled for WRC 8, not WRC 7!

Maybe codemastets could add a wrc dlc with 2016 wrc cars (2016 because of vw polo r wrc) and some wrc rallys (germany,finland,argentinia and spain with gravel) and the skoda fabia r5 and martini and oficial wrc2  liverys

pnda said:
Maybe codemastets could add a wrc dlc with 2016 wrc cars (2016 because of vw polo r wrc) and some wrc rallys (germany,finland,argentinia and spain with gravel) and the skoda fabia r5 and martini and oficial wrc2  liverys
Oh boy. Sorry to burst your bubble but a lot of the things you are asking for has been denied some time ago. The problem with WRC is that Codemasters does not have the license to the championship. And the makes of the WRC games threatened them with legal action if they continued replicating the WRC which they pretty much did in DiRT Rally. Getting skodas seems to be difficult in general to get. The only game that has had one since about 2011 has been the WRC games. And the Martini livery is impossible I'm afraid because of a law that prohibits alcohol ads in videogames. There is a reason the Williams F1 car in the F1 games doesn't have martini on it.

Hope that clear things out for you.

- Powerslide dlc

- RWD Throtle oversteer dlc

- Your Stage new tiles dlc

- New default car setups dlc

- Co-Driver early / right timed calls dlc

- Terrain outside of Stages not ice anymore dlc

I'll buy all of them in a heart beat

I want additional of the function that can adjust the road width to "YOUR STAGE" about Dirt 4 download contents.
Or, I'd like to run a course with a wide road width.
(Scale change function of existing course width etc.)