Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is proper ffb settings t300 for dirt 4 pc, ps, xbox

Hi codemasters developers, we need proper ffb settings for t300. We know ffb settings is personal taste but we are not succsessful yet. If you look at steam forum, redit or this forum you will see there is many people complaining about proper ffb settings for t300. There are many settings for example some people set tyre slip 0 some people set 145 but more important is this people is not happy with their settings. We are wait 14 mounths for dirt rally and nothing change for dirt rally. I am curios what is real rally drivers ffb settings in dirt 4 because they are test it and they seems very enjoy. Will you help us ?

I used Gheed's settings as a starting point after about 30 hours of driving with the default settings and they are quite a bit better (and similar to what Porkhammer uses apparently). I *did* up the feedback a little—from 67 to 75—and I added back in just a touch of collision feedback because it felt really weird to hit objects and not get anything at all back from the wheel.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=943644875

Heavyboots thank you very much your answer. I will wait couple days and sell my copy. I dont have another month for codemasters. I am still waiting dirt rally patch. Not again...