Sign in to follow this  

[VIDEO] F1 2014 Red Bull Ring Hot Lap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFQ0vIBAZM

Spa coming very soon... :)

wtf that is not a normal hot lap, codemasters you are starting to take the p..s

Think we were lied to.... .there's no cockpit view in that video! :open_mouth: 

I was thinking the same thing..where's the cockpit view or even more than a 2 sec t-cam? Still waiting...

Looks alright you can really notice the different sounds of the turbo. Much different to the previous V8's. Hopefully we get SPA before the race this weekend. :)

Another poor video. Loads of replay cameras that mean you can't tell anything about the handling etc. and the fact that it is driven by AI exaggerates that as well. You can hear the rear wheels spinning but the steering angle doesn't change at all. No counter steer or anything like that because the AI don't do that. Makes the video seem like you've got the footage of one lap and the audio of another and put them together. Seems out of sync, plain odd and frankly cheap.

What's so difficult about getting a human to do a lap from a camera angle someone uses to play the game, so we can you know, get an idea of what the game is like? These videos teach your audience nothing about your product

what are they scared about, 2 videos now what doesnt show us anything, no press build up. if they cannot be assed to promote the game why should we buy the game.... 

Predictably, he didn't choose the Mercedes. This RB in the video has no whistling. I don't recall if the RB in real life has whistling noises. Graphicswise, it looks the same as 2013.

Well...let's just face the truth: the game is a updated F1 2013 with a few minor improvements..BUT, that's what can be done when you reach the limits of the engine and hardware available..but still releasing a game per year.FIFA series have been doing that for a while..or anyone see WOW differences between Fifa 12 and 13, i.e.?

we all understand that they have reached there limits on hardware, but i think most people are un happy as we have asked for cockpit view and normal race video,  

Considering there is no demo this year, and barely any new features, the fact that we are only 2 months from release and we haven't even seen cockpit view, let alone say a decent length race, it ridiculous to be honest. We have no idea what we are buying at the moment. What happened to the videos of 20% races and dev diaries?

Hatta could you please open the game on PC, start up a gp mode race, hit f9 with one of many capture programs, and post? Haha 

I realize certain things still may not yet be complete, but I think even just doing a TT would be nice to see, just some actual human racing!

Greed3789 said:

Considering there is no demo this year, and barely any new features, the fact that we are only 2 months from release and we haven't even seen cockpit view, let alone say a decent length race, it ridiculous to be honest. We have no idea what we are buying at the moment. What happened to the videos of 20% races and dev diaries?

I'm still waiting for the livestreams of F1 2013!!

1:06 that grass texture. Wow sack the artist please  

oh no the grass that I'm going to be speeding past at 150mph and not see is not very high detail, definitely not buying the game now!

Is it really that difficulty for CM to post 2 videos? One with regular replay cameras and another one entirely in cockpit view or t-cam? 

Personally I've never liked the replay cameras in any of CM's F1 games, I'd rather see a video entirely in cockpit view.

They're not posting them because they don't want to. Even though we know it'll be the same as 2013. Even less promotion for 2014 than there was for 2013 apart from the Classic stuff. Bet they won't start saying much about 2015 until the new year either.