Sign in to follow this  

Now Boosting - LOLA B05/52 [XBOX360]

Despite the obvious un-fairness of the Intel Challenge -- boosting session now available on XBOX360.

1 lap, Indy Oval.  1 Player required plus 10 AI.

Search or Add GT: DLT222

DLT222 said:

Search or Add GT: DLT222

I'm sorry I have not played in awhile, but thinking of doing this for the easy dosh. What does this mean please?

LOL   -   I dont approve of boosting.............................However its the only way to rank you car up to full spec. 

I would help, but i got mine to 50 yesterday. 

I never want to drive the oval ever again,  LOL   

Well maybe next week in a UTE.  

Why are you guys driving the oval?  Surely you should do 1 lap time attacks on Jarama so you can learn the track and build setups as you rank up?  Granted, it takes longer, around 1.14 per lap, but you'll know your setup quicker.

@gaski  -  I already know Jarama -  I just wanted to learn the oval.   

yeah - takes about 50 single lap races to learn the track in each car - lmao

The first turn is hard but after 50 laps u'll get the hang of it.

Im doing the same but on PC later today if anyone is interested. [Formula B XP collection]

Thinkin of keeping it coll off as there seems to be a lot of folk who just want to take you off...be it on a turn or a straight ffs!..well, that was my experience last night....what is it with these people...dont they know how to race???

anyway, i digress....so yeah, about 5pm uk time tonight, lots of jarama, lots of coll off, lots of xp for my formula B.

Goonertez said:

Im doing the same but on PC later today if anyone is interested. [Formula B XP collection]

Thinkin of keeping it coll off as there seems to be a lot of folk who just want to take you off...be it on a turn or a straight ffs!..well, that was my experience last night....what is it with these people...dont they know how to race???

anyway, i digress....so yeah, about 5pm uk time tonight, lots of jarama, lots of coll off, lots of xp for my formula B.

I'm up for that, may be eating at 5 tho. On level 32 (i think) and am up to number 10 on the list but seems impossible to get any quicker. Its just getting past the AI on the first corner cleanly and quickly, wish it was a time attack!

Well i could well still be going at this for a while to hit level 50...think im level 15 or something at the mo so a wee way to go.

May also have a couple of buds in with me who may also want to rank the car as high as poss...and i wont be bailing out if they still need the xp [just might lettem win for extra xp ya know?], while i just tweak at my currently non existent jarama setup.

did a few laps with some german guys from TTC (or TCC) some colls happened but never intentionally and the aim was always to finish ahead of the AI.
Would have loved for text chat to say: -Cheers; -Sry; Np etc. but that's still on the wishlist.

...got the car to lvl 17 btw

Yeah its a tricky 1st turn,  gonna be scary in the UTE next week,  LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

so i did the old 1 lap at the oval again and again trick an i gotta say its  more fun than it sounds...i was expecting snoozeville.

if ya take it seriously [kinda] and actually try to win [rather than just score xp] it gets quite tactical....and funny...couldnt bleeve how a 1 lap at the oval in a quest for xp could be so much fun.

anyway, got me level 50 and all the nuts n bolts that come with it...thx to those who were there along the way.

Damn it Gooner! I added you to Steam so I could join your lobby but you didn't accept :(

Sorry man...im not in the habit of just accepting random requests.,,,but you coulda found us anyhoo just by doing a custom game search with open wheel filter on.

Goonertez said:

so i did the old 1 lap at the oval again and again trick an i gotta say its  more fun than it sounds...i was expecting snoozeville.

if ya take it seriously [kinda] and actually try to win [rather than just score xp] it gets quite tactical....and funny...couldnt bleeve how a 1 lap at the oval in a quest for xp could be so much fun.

anyway, got me level 50 and all the nuts n bolts that come with it...thx to those who were there along the way.

I see youve gone and smashed the time i had on the intel challenge, how do you do it? I usually get around 1:14.5 per lap, cant get any quicker i dont think. I need to work out how to do the first lap quicker, but the AI are so crazy, i can never get a clean run!

Goonertez said:

Sorry man...im not in the habit of just accepting random requests.,,,but you coulda found us anyhoo just by doing a custom game search with open wheel filter on.

I kept searching and nothing came up. The online system is horrendous, it kept putting me into a new Lobby each time on my own.

McRoss1966 said:

Yeah its a tricky 1st turn,  gonna be scary in the UTE next week,  LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Next Weeks Challenge is the UTE at Mt. Panorama.