Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2017 Le Mans 24 Hours

Unbelievable...                                                                                             

Hybrids are crap, I hope a LMP2 car wins and embarrasses the hybrids.

Hughesy said:
Hybrids are crap, I hope a JACKIE CHAN DC RACING car wins and embarrasses the hybrids.
DC = DREAMCAST
DREAMCAST = DREAMCOME TRUE
DC = DREAMCOME TRUE
 JACKIE CHAN 2K17

DC = Don't Crash?                                                             

I didn't think anything could get crazier than last year. This has been a whirlwind. 

Porsche still winning though.                 

I'm hoping so badly for Porsche to have an issue that costs them 2 and a half laps. They can have second, but please let Jackie Chan win!

Aww Taylor ye let us down fs, well done to Aston, well earned after that wee scrap at the end.

Still gutted Jackie Chan didn't prevail.

Mexicola said:
Aww Taylor ye let us down fs, well done to Aston, well earned after that wee scrap at the end.

Still gutted Jackie Chan didn't prevail.
Agreement. I love the Corvette's, but fair play to Aston.

Btw, is hat trick, hattrick in German? Edit: Googled, and it bloody is. I thought whoever got the t-shirts done just couldn't spell.

MBKF1 said:
I know there's a WEC thread, but thought it'd be better to have a dedicated sticky discussion for the race this weekend.

Can't wait. This will be the first time in 6 years I'll be able to watch the start live, and I'm having a mate round to basically have a Le Mans all nighter. Crack open some beers and enjoy a cracking race, hopefully.

Rooting for the Toyota of Buemi / Davidson / Nakajima.

TBH, I'm just rooting for any British drivers, always want them to win, but in particular Davidson. So many times he's come to Le Mans and had it go wrong, this must be his time to finally get the win!

Also, would love the #99 Aston and Ross Gunn to do well. He lives literally just round the corner from me, and is the same age as me too, so I'm really hoping he can get on the podium!
I used to race with Ross Gunn when he was karting
He was very very quick