Sign in to follow this  

Underperforming

Does anyone know what happens if you continuely underperform for you chosen team? Do you get the sack? Does the game indicate that you are on too high a difficulty level?

I was wondering the same as in this game I struggle even on pro difficulty when I'm with underdogs.

In F12006, and I think in 2005 too, the game ended If you underperformed or didn't achieve your goals, even before a season ended. This usually happened at the beginning of the game on higher difficulty levels.

hola said:
I was wondering the same as in this game I struggle even on pro difficulty when I'm with underdogs.

In F12006, and I think in 2005 too, the game ended If you underperformed or didn't achieve your goals, even before a season ended. This usually happened at the beginning of the game on higher difficulty levels.
Hi Hola, Yes this is what I meant. I know that on other Codemaster's games, DiRT3 for example if you aren't doing well the commentator/manager says to you "try turning on some driver assists or lower the difficulty level" I think this would be good in F1 games as it would "give" you the level to progress on to match your skill. I can win on Legend difficulty but I'd never continue a whole season on that.