Sign in to follow this  

Have You Raced For Ravenwest In GRID AUTOSPORT's Career Without Repeating Events?

Like I said at the top, I would like some info on how to get on Ravenwest. Please share with us what you had to do to get there.

Thank you :)

You have to repeat a championship to race for Ravenwest. First you need to win the championship to get them. Stupid I know. It should have been a progression where you get better offers each season then get the chance with Ravenwest for the championship at the end

I never repeated an event in GRID 1 and GRID 2 so I think I wont repeat in GAS either. I dont start career due to the save fix but I tried the first race on very hard and won with ease :]

Yup, pretty idiotic game design really, but this game has much bigger problems so naturally this doesn't get many complaints. 

I've decided to try and Platinum this game and only repeat the last championship in each category for Ravenwest. Do you know whats so good about racing with them? Yeah, the cars are slightly faster, but rubberbanding gets turned off. This is how it should always be. Example, I did the last championship in Touring with Liqui Moly. In 1 race I qualified 2 seconds faster than anyone (hard difficulty). In the race even though I won, I matched my qualifing time, but Rick Scott beat my fastest by a second, so 3 seconds faster than qualifing with half the field matching my fastest lap. 1st race with Ravenwest on a short track, 1.5 faster than Aaron Westley and in the race, everyone came close or matched their own times. It's not important, but I want rubberbanding removed. There is no point in a false difficulty when we already have AI difficulty levels

I played my first season in touring car on very hard. There is no player who can be faster than that. I mean I have beat them on very hard but only if I qualify first. Their cars are flying on the straight!!! Its a bit off topic I know but to answer the question no, I havent raced for ravenwest yet...

SVENOS said:

I played my first season in touring car on very hard. There is no player who can be faster than that. I mean I have beat them on very hard but only if I qualify first. Their cars are flying on the straight!!! Its a bit off topic I know but to answer the question no, I havent raced for ravenwest yet...

Yeah, the AI are beatable on very hard, but very hard isn't racing. It's who can crash through the field with the least amount of damage. I put it down to Hard. They're still fast but less aggressive

I mean without crashing :D Im a fair and fast driver. I played touring car and endurance. Touring car is soooo hard but endurance is easy!

The only ones where you don't need to repeat are the 3 Grid Series'

Otherwise its win a championship to get Ravenwest FOR that championship