Sign in to follow this  

Who else think codemasters did an amazing job with autosport?

Oscar97 said:

The game is fine, and I just don't care about console glitches. PC master race. :p

selfish comment

Before I answer I ask you to please define amazing. We clearly have two different definitions because my amazing would be the last adjective I'd use is describing Grid Autosport.

It's no good trying to explain to you. 

Because you're incapable of it.

No, it's because some people are so set in their ways, no series of keyboard strokes can even begin to get them to understand how someone with another opinion feels, although, I wouldn't go so far as to call them idiots.

And for the people saying "Grid 2 had save problems, they can't even learn from their mistakes," it had been said, multiple times, that the causes for the corruptions are completely different, and you, as a gamer, should not only understand that, but actually know that it's true. 

Autosport is a very solid title, and I have been having a load of fun with it. For those of you that gave up on Codemasters (like the guy that spent 800 bucks on a last gen set up), all I can say is it's ultimately your loss in the end, but we all bid you "adieu."

Is that how you spell that?

berre said:

@TUSMBOX‌ fanboy talk  :)

My point exactly. No point in trying to communicate with people like this. 

It's no good trying to explain to you. 

It's no good trying to explain to a fanboy that his beloved game is broken. Wake the hell up, you brown-nosed puppet.

What happened to the days when we could just pick up a game and throw it in our console, and start playing without any problem? A month after release almost all bugs in the game should be fixed. Plenty of time. 

But CM has other plans. They are giving us the shaft because they want to concentrate on doing the same for next-gen. Hype, hype, hype, play, find game-breaking bugs, "try" to fix them, shaft the game because they already got their money (even more applicable in this instance because it's now "old" hardware). 

I'm not saying the game isn't great, because it is. But it was poorly executed and, in my opinion, support has been incredibly feeble and marginal from CM.

Hate all you want but CMs response to everything is a joke. 

Haha go on, take it to heart. Call me a fan boy all you want, I'm a big fan of this game, I'm not gona hold a grudge against it that can be avoided with.... Oh guess what.... BACKING UP YOUR DATA.... If you can't be bothered to do that or want to just complain that you 'shouldn't have to do that' then go play call of duty or something. Once again..... Nothing but a bunch of whiney idiots. Get over it. Worse things have happened in life than making such a big deal out of data corruption on a game man. 

Well you didn't reply to me so I'll ask again. What about the people who were extra safe and had 3 or 4 back ups? Just because yours is working fine with back ups, doesn't mean it will work for everyone

Haha go on, take it to heart. Call me a fan boy all you want, I'm a big fan of this game, I'm not gona hold a grudge against it that can be avoided with.... Oh guess what.... BACKING UP YOUR DATA.... If you can't be bothered to do that or want to just complain that you 'shouldn't have to do that' then go play call of duty or something. Once again..... Nothing but a bunch of whiney idiots. Get over it. Worse things have happened in life than making such a big deal out of data corruption on a game man. 

I think you're my favourite.

As Im on pc and dont need mirrors I will give a +1, still I would like text chat for it to be 100% for me but overall its really good for the racing game that it is. Sometimes it makes me laugh and it makes me mad but also it makes me smile a lot while playing and I like my endorphins.  :)

Well you didn't reply to me so I'll ask again. What about the people who were extra safe and had 3 or 4 back ups? Just because yours is working fine with back ups, doesn't mean it will work for everyone

@RobMUFC1987‌ This is what I wrote in another threat:

It seems more and more that as a PS3 player, when we are playing a Codemaster game we'll have no other choice than to live with it and accept that their games are bugged on PS3.

The only solution is that we leave the game an move on to another but as an old man once said: "When the disgusted leave, only the disgusting remains"

Obviously @robmufc1987 whoever has done this has overwritten all of their data with a corrupted file. Always keep a spare. 

They had 3 or 4 so they'd overwrite 1 one day and overwrite another the next day and they still ended up corrupt

It happens to me a dozen time. But it's normal as I'm on PS3 says Codemaster and their fanboys. In fact we may not complain, we have to shut up. Look they Jailed me! LOL

Yeah so they corrupted their own data, just need to be a little bit wise about it, back tracking especially

They did everything "correctly" and no matter how many different things they try, they end up corrupt and have to start again. Plus people on PS3 get free online so 75% don't have access to a cloud

Get a memory stick, couple of quid. Like I said. Must have overwritten their good data with a corrupted one. 

Right so your gonna  whine and complain about that....omg haha. It's not a hard  task. If you really like the game and want to continue playing it then just do that until the game gets patched....

Simple mistake that happened with previous games, no matter how different the bug was, they didn't bother to test for a known issue and fail to fix straight away

despite that there is ways around the corruption for example as I'm explaining. People just need to pull their fingers out. 

Right, so accidentally overwriting your data is not a simple mistake? How far into detail can you go? Maybe whoever it were was occupied by something else... Haha.  Maybe he pressed the wrong button.... How much of an answer did you actually want?