Sign in to follow this  

Who else think codemasters did an amazing job with autosport?

Omg haha.... Just another one of them morons that need to stop playing xbox and concentrate on something more important in life. If your gona be so determined on being so negative over a game that cost you £40 then there's something seriously wrong...

Omg haha.... Just another one of them morons that need to stop playing xbox and concentrate on something more important in life. If your gona be so determined on being so negative over a game that cost you £40 then there's something seriously wrong...

PC.

I'm doing fine otherwise, thanks.

I Know I enjoy the game and havw had no issues at all with it even the ever popular savegame corruption bug has not shown up on my system and aside from the odd crash which you get from most games anyway it's ran perfectly on my PC.
Hasn't save corruption been somewhat fixed on PC? The complaints are mainly Consoles. PC have had a few patches, we haven't had 1 yet

Not in my case, I'm afraid.

Go find a threat  which is resolving your issues then instead of interfering on something which doesn't concern you in the slightest. 

Go find a thread which is resolving your issues then instead of interfering on something which doesn't concern you in the slightest. 

Go and find a thread that resolves my issue? The patch was meant to both prevent and fix corrupt saves. It did not. I've sent my save files and system specs to Codies support and hope to have the issue fixed. 'Interfering'? This is a forum, do catch up.

I played since very long time with driving games and wheel, I do not think that CM did an amazing job with Autosport. It is only a good game, nothnig more.

According to VGCharts, GAS has sold out in almost 100000 copies and that's just a part of total sales. Save game bug has affected probably less than 1000. 20 of them are constantly crying here on forums making it look like a every copy's issue. 

Such bug COULD have been missed by QA team. There are more games with big bugs on the market. Loore once explained that with every new game, things get more complicated thus more problems can happen. Progress baby.

Game IS amazing coz it reminds GRID1. Every game that would be at least half that good would be amazing :)

I played since very long time with driving games and wheel, I do not think that CM did an amazing job with Autosport. It is only a good game, nothnig more.

Precisely, if you take away the many bugs and the corrupt game save issue you are still left with a game that is ok, not revolutionary, nothing more than just ok.  It still does not exceed previous CM titles like Toca.

Save game bug has affected probably less than 1000. 

Do you have a source or link to that information please?

Re "Who else thinks Codemasters did an awesome job with Autosport?"  Well, IMO, they have made an awesome game but unfortunately didn't do an awesome job with it.  CM could be brilliant but they seem to have a tendency to let themselves down now and again :(

Realy great game in every aspect.

Note:iam on pc and didnt have any problem at all so far, and online i didnt go bcz after 2 races of only ramming, i thought get the fuck out of here before i blame the game for it :).

im 1 of those people that uses 3 to 4 back usb sticks from the start. 4 of my closest friends are out with SFC, and everybody i know has been affected by it in 1 way or another. Yes it is a different cause to grid 2 but the same result, personally i believe it is done to codies system of keeping ALL data in the save file instead of splitting sp and mp like most companies do.

i think that having so much information in 1 file makes it fragile and it seems that only a minor error within that file causes the SFC.

CM will have this problem in every game they create until they wake up and start using servers to store mp progress.

i am a big fan of codies games, i can see both sides of the argument, i love the game, it is natural successor to grid 1,

if a cm fanboy like me can be SOOO pis sed of at cm right now, i can only imagine how angry casual gamers feel right now.

this is solely my opinion on the matter and not meant to upset or offend anybody.

It's obvious that the game needs fixing and some of us are willing to do something to work around it so it doesn't make any difference to us at all. You on th other hand, lazy, nothing but a low quality troll. 

Will you just go away. It's people like you that need banning. Nowt but a prick

I need banned for disagreeing with your swaying opinions on the game. OK.

It's obvious that the game needs fixing and some of us are willing to do something to work around it so it doesn't make any difference to us at all. You on the other hand, lazy, nothing but a low quality troll. 

Just because you're getting wound up doesn't make me a troll.