Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 | OFFICIAL HUD [VOTING]

Codemasters doesn't have to do that. They have a very good HUD, much better than the official one.

i guess you are the type to settle for anything in front of you. the current hud is outdated, dull, most of the time it does not work with insane lap times that would never happen in real life. It also has a lot of junk most people turn off. I wonder why hundreds and hundres of people keep asking for something fresh since 2010 >:)

i hope someday we finally have a tolerable official hudthat is not dull and full of junk and also better commentary. the current system gets old quick... with the same dialog and same cut scenes over and over. Would be nice they built a decent library that plays clips randomly according to what is happening over a race.weekend would be nice not having to skip because you get sick of watching the same clips a billion times... it destroys immersion. 10 year career was\is too much for too little. should be one season two tops.

Listen, the poll result is very clear independent of others arguments, disagreement or opinions. I am sure codies know about our wish for the official HUD, but they simply ignore us, or they have a very big surprise which needs to be announced SOON

liveTOwin said:
This Belgium dude again. Disagree disagree disagree. He don't accept other opinions.
WTF?! You only accept opinions that are the same as your own. You even said I should visit a doctor just because I disagree with you. Again, welcome to the real world where not everyone will agree with you. Time to accept that! 

liveTOwin said:
This Belgium dude again. Disagree disagree disagree. He don't accept other opinions.
****?! You only accept opinions that are the same as your own. You even said I should visit a doctor just because I disagree with you. Again, welcome to the real world where not everyone will agree with you. Time to accept that! 

I have not a personal problem with you all who voted no or have their own opinion which isn't mine. I have a problem with that, that you wont see the clear result of the poll and write every time the same sh***! So if you wont see the clear result and you really talk to us, that we will never get the official HUD in the game (without knowing this - where is your source?) then you need a doctor. Maybe an oculist to see over 85 % yes-votes.
You always clicked disagree for postings which are not your opinion, so don't talk to me!

Nice to see, that we've got 87% yes-votes and 12% no-votes. Wow, it's very clear.
Good to know, that i'm not the only one, who like the official HUD and want it in the game. ;) ;) ;)

The thing those F1 2006 screenshots really make me miss is a decent minimap. All the teams had different colour 'dots' on the map, on Codemasters F1 all cars are the same except you and your teammate.

Wish they could implement that, could use the official colours F1 use, Ferrari red, Mercedes silver, Renault yellow etc.

You are right: Keep spreading false hope
This thread has taught me two things so far. 1. Majority of people here who voted would like to see an official HUD.
2. I don't like you very much.

auroboros said:
This thread has taught me two things so far. 1. Majority of people here who voted would like to see an official HUD.

I can imagine you don't like me because you know i'm right and that means no Official TV HUD. B)

auroboros said:

I can imagine you don't like me because you know i'm right and that means no Official TV HUD. B)
It doesn't matter if you are right. The fact is far more people want the official HUD, so take your head out of your fucking arse.

auroboros said:

It doesn't matter if you are right. The fact is far more people want the official HUD, so take your head out of your **** arse.
Stop insulting me because I will get what I want and you won't! 

auroboros said:

It doesn't matter if you are right. The fact is far more people want the official HUD, so take your head out of your **** arse.
To be fair last year people complained about not having mechanical failures and there was a poll exactly like this on it. Majority of people wanted it and Codies had their reason why they didn't put it in the game. Fast forward one year and it's in the game. Not saying it's going to happen next year but the possibility is always there. 

Now can you guys stop arguing like a bunch of children?

auroboros said:

To be fair last year people complained about not having mechanical failures and there was a poll exactly like this on it. Majority of people wanted it and Codies had their reason why they didn't put it in the game. Fast forward one year and it's in the game. Not saying it's going to happen next year but the possibility is always there. 

Now can you guys stop arguing like a bunch of children?
The arguing is coming from that guy from Belguim. He's clearly taking the p*ss and sh*t stirring when people have passionately given their thoughts on why they'd like and not like to see it. Point of this thread is for codemasters to take note. Not to respond to a clown from somewhere in europe.

Stop calling me a clown! I have the right as well to passionately defend the codemasters HUD! I'm not insulting you and others just because you don't share my view! Your rude and aggressive behavior towards me is unacceptable! 

Official HUD or not I would like to see this graphic here implemented.

Maybe even in combination with the voice command "who are we racing with" but that might be too much to ask haha.