Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 | OFFICIAL HUD [VOTING]

Stop calling me a clown! I have the right as well to passionately defend the codemasters HUD! I'm not insulting you and others just because you don't share my view! Your rude and aggressive behavior towards me is unacceptable! 
Come on man, you have been taking the p*ss the last two days. Im not biting like others have, just saying its clownish. You don't even know the HUD isn't in the game and some people here fighting with you say it has to be in the game which it doesn't despite what is going on here... Why am I even responding to this... Qually is on. Haha

auroboros said:
Stop calling me a clown! I have the right as well to passionately defend the codemasters HUD! I'm not insulting you and others just because you don't share my view! Your rude and aggressive behavior towards me is unacceptable! 
Come on man, you have been taking the p*ss the last two days. Im not biting like others have, just saying its clownish. You don't even know the HUD isn't in the game and some people here fighting with you say it has to be in the game which it doesn't despite what is going on here... Why am I even responding to this... Qually is on. Haha
If you would use logic sense you would know it's not in. We have seen the video's of the game. We have have even heard about features not shown yet like the R&D tree. If the official TV HUD would be in the game we would know by now. As we've seen in the video's they have made changes to the codies HUD which means they have been working with the codies HUD from the start and there was no intention to use the official TV HUD. 

You say i'm clownish whilst others contrary to all what we know now still insist it might be in the game? Sorry but I think that is clownish! It's just putting false hope on to people and will make them even more disappointed once the game comes out! I think it's wrong to spread false hope by making it sound like it would be easy to replace the HUD in the few time that is left to finish the game. So stop calling me or what I say clownish and stop making clownish assumptions. It's not in there, deal with it.

I never said any of that. All I said is you dont have the game yet so you dont know for certain either like all of us here pal. Cant get any more logical than that.
To add, I made the Sky Sports Hud on racedepartment and can say it would take a day to change the look of the hud. I know because ive done in, have you? They could patch it day one.

auroboros said:
I never said any of that. All I said is you dont have the game yet so you dont know for certain either like all of us here pal. Cant get any more logical than that.
To add, I made the Sky Sports Hud on racedepartment and can say it would take a day to change the look of the hud. I know because ive done in, have you?
No I haven't. You are talking about a mod. It's not the same!

Its exactly the same if they made their template look more like the official one. To me that would be an improvement.

It is exactly the same. You dont know i do. Its a few texture and code edits that is it.
An official replica would take much longer and need to be tested thoroughly, yes. But to change out their template to look like the official one would take a day, max. They could patch the hud day one of release if they wanted to pal. Im not spreading false anything, just stating facts.

We don't want a rubbish game that is taped together with Scotch like you are describing. This is a game people pay for not some amateur mod like you make. A,d then you call me clownish!  :/

http://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/black-jpg.59637/

You think my mod looks amature... Think again. Was a massive improvement and much loved. Would take them a day to make their template look like the official timing layout etc. I shared this mod with the community there. You share ignorance, that's it. Im done with you.
Anyone who sees this thread and hasn't voted, please do.

liveTOwin said:

This By Sony's Defunct Studio Liverpool really simple Official Hub

Thats why we want the official HUD back, because we know how it is to have it. It's very easy to implement it. Sony did it in 2006. And Codemasters have to do it in there games, too.
They don't have to do anything they can choose to do something or they can choose not to. Just like we can choose to buy F1 2017 or we can choos no to buy F1 2017 if we want to. There's no have to do anywhere.

We don't want a rubbish game that is taped together with Scotch like you are describing. This is a game people pay for not some amateur mod like you make. A,d then you call me clownish!  :/

You are a fucking clown and cannot accept that most people don't agree with your views. This guy is just a mod creator, probably not fully professional, if he done it in one day. I'm sure a professional could do it in one day, you are so deluded and stupid.

auroboros said:
The arguing is coming from that guy from Belguim. He's clearly taking the p*ss and sh*t stirring when people have passionately given their thoughts on why they'd like and not like to see it. Point of this thread is for codemasters to take note. Not to respond to a clown from somewhere in europe.
The thing is that codies KNOW that you guys want it. Then we all complain when they put it in and the game doesn't work so yeah

Thanks for deleting my posts moderators, was meant for one person to see it anyway, hope he learned something.
Vote ladys and gents.

I'm sorry but there is no need for image 1 and 2, image on the bottom left looks decent and bottom right just downright takes up too much space, maybe in tcam the images would look semi decent but in cockpit, that's a no go. So no to official hud.

I'M GUESSING ILL GET 69 DISAGREES

Dboyking1 said:

I'm sorry but there is no need for image 1 and 2, image on the bottom left looks decent and bottom right just downright takes up too much space, maybe in tcam the images would look semi decent but in cockpit, that's a no go. So no to official hud.

For an yes-voter, jup, 69 disagrees! :)
Just demo pictures, but again someone who don't understand it.

auroboros said:
http://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/black-jpg.59637/

You think my mod looks amature... Think again. Was a massive improvement and much loved. Would take them a day to make their template look like the official timing layout etc. I shared this mod with the community there. You share ignorance, that's it. Im done with you.
Anyone who sees this thread and hasn't voted, please do.
What am I looking at here? This is an old codemasters HUD?! Wow what an improvement (sarcasm). You seem to be rather full of yourself. But I didn't expect any less.

Please read the following as sarcasm as well 
What I would like to help you with to make this poll a poll that could be taken serious is state that the F1 series is an international game. This poll is in english only. Most germans don't speak english, most French people don't speak english, most Spanish people don't speak english, most Italian people don't speak english. So oops, this poll actually is not representing everyone until it is a multilingual poll. I don't want to take a stab at English people but they vote always different from what we hope them to vote. No Euro, No EU, ... This poll is Brexit all over  :p

liveTOwin said:
Dboyking1 said:

For an yes-voter, jup, 69 disagrees! :)
Just demo pictures, but again someone who don't understand it.

I accidently pressed yes and it wont let me change it. I'm a NO voter

138  yes-votes
19 no-votes

I accept all no-voters. I can believe it, that this is a future what isn't important for you.
Can you make a list why you voted no? Please be constructive.

Can't remember what I voted the only reason. I want official FOM graphics for everything BUT the MFD cause imo the official f1, one will be 1) hard to work with and not give enough info and a lot of people play in t-cam so putting everything on wheel is not a viable option. 2) imo it's ugly, so just cm do the MFD maybe make it FOM 'themed' however everything else like tables and so on.

Maybe you should ask Codemasters how much Yes votes you need to get that official HUD like the Wendy's chicken nuggets guy.  :p