Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 | OFFICIAL HUD [VOTING]

roberto28 said:
We have asked Jenny but he simply ignores

We are going to get ignored if you are going to refer to Jenny as a 'he'.
Oh just an error, typing English on iPhone is difficult

roberto28 said:
roberto28 said:

Maybe start a poll: samsung or Apple. Gonna kick off in the comments like this thread

sometimes looking for new comments on this topic......

Most recent by BelgiumDude
00:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 01:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 02:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 03:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 04:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 05:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 06:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 07:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 08:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 09:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 10:30PM
Most recent by BelgiumDude 11:30PM

WOW!!!!! seems to be your crusade dude :#

Always this time of year. I'll disappear once the game comes out and be back around this time next year  B)

roberto28 said:
roberto28 said:

Maybe start a poll: samsung or Apple. Gonna kick off in the comments like this thread
Neither, they both can suck an egg

roberto28 said:
roberto28 said:

Neither, they both can suck an egg

#NokiaFTW am I right? XD

Can't wait for the amount of off-topics ill get aswell

Oops got sidetracked. So back on topic: No I don't want the official TV HUD. It's not suitable for racing. It's handy when watching Formula 1 on TV. That's the purpose of the official TV HUD, to let viewers better follow the race. 

Happy now?  :p

Oops got sidetracked. So back on topic: No I don't want the official TV HUD. It's not suitable for racing. It's handy when watching Formula 1 on TV. That's the purpose of the official TV HUD, to let viewers better follow the race. 

we read the same 1000 times.. we get it. you don't. want the hud. but there is a overwhelming number of people who think otherwise. You lost. let it go.

Yes, we know it so far. You don't have to repeat everytime. Don't provoke or we hit you like Vettel. :relaxed:

Eddy567 said:

we read the same 1000 times.. we get it. you don't. want the hud. but there is a overwhelming number of people who think otherwise. You lost. let it go.
What?! Just helping the thread get back on topic? I don't hear you complaining when liveTOwin says " Current standing is very clear. .. blah blah"

Someone has to disagree so others can disagree with that point view. Just doing my part 
B) 

Eddy567 said:

I lost? Did CM put the official TV HUD in the game? Don't think so. Seems like you lost so let it go!  B)

I think it's a nice addition.                                                 

Yeeeeah, and a current standing for Belgium :wink:
147 yes votes
20 no votes
It's very clear what we get in the future (because official intro is already in the game - it's just a question of time when we get the official HUD).
:wink:

liveTOwin said:
147 yes votes
20 no votes
It's very clear what we get in the future (because official intro is already in the game - it's just a question of time when we get the official HUD).
Yeah if the can implement the official intro, there is no reason not implementing the official HUD 

I would definitely pay extra for official HUD :smile:    

Poll is very clear: YES WE WANT OFFICIAL HUD (except for some Belgium dudes)

Eddy567 said:

I lost? Did CM put the official TV HUD in the game? Don't think so. Seems like you lost so let it go!  B)
oh you are silly ... that's. exactly why we are asking. for it next year read my past comments. at the time the op created this poll i knew it was too. late for this year.

liveTOwin said:
147 yes votes
20 no votes
Ok, but I don't like the idea of the official TV HUD. It's not suitable for racing. It's perfect for watching the race on TV. Not a good idea!  ;)

liveTOwin said:
147 yes votes
20 no votes
Ok, but I don't like the idea of the official TV HUD. It's not suitable for racing. It's perfect for watching the race on TV. Not a good idea!  ;)
This is finally a constructive opinion what we can all live with. :) 

Thank you very much for your kind words ;)                    
No problem. Everyone have his own opinion and i can really accept it if it's constructive. I think the HUD topic is very big and there are a lot of arguments. Overall it's important to be fair and factual. If you think, that the official HUD is something more for tv broadcast and not for gaming ... okay - your opinion and it's really okay for me. It would makes no sense that i created a poll and would not accept other opinions, right? It always depends on it how anybody say his point of view. My only problem was, that here are some guys like you (hopefully not in future) who provoke that topic and do not accept the yes-voters. It was made everything bad, what a yes voter wrote. For me it's clear and the result of the poll is clear. I think, that everyone of the no-voters can see the clear result. The official HUD is a visual detail from the official Formula One product. Codemasters rebuild the product into a game so it's a must have to have the original broadcast graphics in the game. The game should be year by year an original mirror from the sport. Yes it takes a long time to produce a game, but the time for an official HUD is nearly come. Yes it was made for the spectator, but on a certain way we are spectators too, just in the game, we are not real drivers. If someone do not drive with t-cam, but in cockpit view, right - you guys don't need the offcial HUD because you want realism and a lot details at the wheel. But here are lot of gamers who driving with tcam and need the HUD. These original broadcast graphics was made to get informations at first glance and very fast, they are slim, not overfilled and should be optional for every own gamer.

keep the votes coming. we want a better official hud drivers use side track so should we. like i said before no time for this year maybe next. .