Jump to content Jump to content

PS3 Leader board HACKS @loore @justbiglee please read.

Use the same file with differents accounts is cheating, in a game and in this case in PSN. Is well know that Rockstar banned from their online game and the PSN, with Sony´s permission, a number of users that was violating the policy terms and rights. Just as simple as that, no glitch, no excuse, no nothing. Simple cheat.

What is make me surprised is what is the purposse to stay there in the leaderboards doing this things considering the age of the users they told in previous post; ridculous?? not, worse and pathetic. XD
ZalexQc said:
@robertomgon‌ look like you used the old save game again, you are back with the 10Million points this week... Out of nowhere. :(
@monster227 Seen it ?.
Again? ok i opened the save for pick up club livery for change, but do not played on it...
But please, did you from ps3 ever noticed that we cant see any of those glitches or hacks after the 1.02 update? Thats right, they do not work anymore, and IF they find another way of do this, will get some time for do this.
Ok im playing alot these days, so i will check about the save
. Im talking with monster on psn and many others, but this again? i will not reset all my progress one more time to proof that im not hacker or cheater, and im not worried with leaderboards... so ok i will unlink racenet and psn acc if this became needed, this hack thing are really making me disapointed, because no matter what i do or say, still on empty save are happening.
Sorry Loore or CM, and tnks.
Just going to say that if we detect players have been cheating it's very rarely that we have a change of heart, 99.99% of the time they will get banned and all their leaderboard entries erased. It's simply not fair on the majority of the player base who are playing with honesty and integrity. 
Loore said:
Just going to say that if we detect players have been cheating it's very rarely that we have a change of heart, 99.99% of the time they will get banned and all their leaderboard entries erased. It's simply not fair on the majority of the player base who are playing with honesty and integrity. 
I agree, and I place myself at your disposal for any inquiry or information you might need, and any decision or conclusion that may make about myself, will be heeded regardless of my approval or disapproval.

Thank you.

PS.: the save im using was not the BUGGED old save, it is my save that i was using on the 1st wave of corruption. so i was on level 259 on that time, and if you check my online time from the past 2 or 3 weeks, you will see me playing alot time... but its ok this is not my judgement.

@Loore‌ as you are on of the managers of the community, im asking you on open forum, if this is a case of forget all and one more time start again, or what you think that is fair or the right thing to do? if you tell me that i need to remove all the racenet ID, i will do it. I just want to end in the most fair and reasonable way this hack issue.

Once again, im at your disposal for anything, at anytime.

Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...
Sorry for bumping this, but.....

I noticed that about a week ago, @robertomgon‌ had around 13 million XP with exactly 3,565 races. I look at his stats now, and I see 2 million MORE XP with over 1,000 LESS races. You seem to suddenly be surging now that second place imolangara (spelling) is catching you. Would you care to explain that?