Sign in to follow this  

[VIDEO] F1 2014 Spa Hot Lap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phnmJ6tUwc You didn’t think we had forgotten about Spa did you? ;)

Quite a cool video, have there been more camera angles added to the replay mode because some of them actually looked quite cool?

inb4 not enough t-cam, urrh the grass textures aren't hd enough for me

Engine sounds better. I can hear some faint whistling noises. Hatta, please post a video of Mercedes cockpit view.

Engine sounds better. I can hear some faint whistling noises. Hatta, please post a video of Mercedes cockpit view.

Can you fill me in on what the interest is on cockpit view?

Can you fill me in on what the interest is on cockpit view?

That's the only way I drive.

Yeah okay same here but, it's not like it changed between 2013 and 2014. The only thing will be a lower looking cockpit and generic steering wheel

I really like the look and sound of this so far. The sounds are great for a first game, and it looks good too. Although I think that car was really going too fast for intermediate conditions, like on some of the exits of corners you could just floor the throttle, which I think shouldn't happen.

Yeah okay same here but, it's not like it changed between 2013 and 2014. The only thing will be a lower looking cockpit and generic steering wheel

I still want to see it and want to hear CM's Mercedes

mmpaw37 said:

When viewing the hotlap videos, It has been quite apparent that there is something strange in regards to the cars engine sound 'pitch', being rather high, but only in certain places.

So, after viewing all the hotlaps and comparing them, It seems the 'high' pitch engine sound appears when the car is exiting 'sharper' corners. Therefore, It is my theory that it is because the car is being 'driven' by the A.I. with the driver aids being enabled.

It sounds to me like just tire squealing, no?

Any chance of a human driving for a F1 2014 hotlap ? Or are all the humans busy with the new-gen F1 and can't be bothered with F1 2014...

Hatta said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phnmJ6tUwc You didn’t think we had forgotten about Spa did you? ;)

OMG  CM   ITS 2011 AGAIN !!!   rain rain rain  if it aint bad enough that no one at CM  is willing to upload a real person playing  your copy and paste of 2013  game  but you bring back the bl**dy rain AGAIN  if  you like so much rain then heres the offical version for you to listen too .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c9r15O1JVw

On the upside atleast you uploaded the video while fp2 was live hehehehehehe  just a pity it aint in your game though ...

CM seem to be afraid of showing some footage of people playing the game with tv-cam/ cockpit, etc.

It's laughable seeing the AI going still that fast on wet now in the already 4th interation of the series. Epic bug fest that can not be fixed in 4 games in a row is epic, obviously.

New gen game already please. F***this s*** buggy outdated engine already.

Sounds and graphics are fine. Obviously its still the old shitty AI that never make mistakes and can somehow floor it out of corners and still keep the rear in check, even in the rain. No surprise, though. Wouldn't have expected more.

I don't mind the looks and sound.  Not as bad as everyone is saying.  Very similar to 2013 & 2012, but I'm not expecting massive visual improvements on old gen. 

I do agree with others here that its hard to tell anything about the handling model based on the AI driving the car.  Also, I'd prefer to see a cockpit view too.

Is it really that difficulty for CM to post 2 videos? One with regular replay cameras and another one entirely in cockpit view or t-cam? 

Personally I've never liked the replay cameras in any of CM's F1 games, I'd rather see a video entirely in cockpit view.

Great video, Hatta. Thanks for sharing. The grass texture in certain areas do like a little 'painted', but everything else looks exciting and I'm looking forward to the release.